General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

[PC] Kubrodon lure not working

ZePat

When I use the kubrodon lure on the kubrodon spawn spot, I'm not getting any answers back from it. I'm not sure if it's something I'm doing wrong or if it's bugged, but I can't get the kubrodon to spawn. I linked a video to show the usual animal conservation process (sadly, it has no sound, but you can see that Biz' quote upon animal spawn didn't start)

https://imgur.com/gallery/jAAkDq5

Same thing happened to us today, but with Virmink. We tracked and found the soundwave spot, but calling it gave us no answer.

We even switched to Pobber to see if Biz would comment, but even then he didn’t. 

Strangely enough, after this happened absolutely no animals would spawn even after leaving and returning to Orb Valis.

4 hours ago, (PS4)jaegerbombtastic said:

We even switched to Pobber to see if Biz would comment, but even then he didn’t. 

Actually when I tried other lures, Biz would comment and say it's the wrong lure, which makes the bug even more weird in my opinion

On 2018-12-04 at 11:12 AM, ZePat said:

When I use the kubrodon lure on the kubrodon spawn spot, I'm not getting any answers back from it. I'm not sure if it's something I'm doing wrong or if it's bugged, but I can't get the kubrodon to spawn. I linked a video to show the usual animal conservation process (sadly, it has no sound, but you can see that Biz' quote upon animal spawn didn't start)

https://imgur.com/gallery/jAAkDq5

what type of bug u facing if may i ask as in u cannot hear the lure or kubrodons are not coming only ?

15 hours ago, shadowmoses098-EN- said:

what type of bug u facing if may i ask as in u cannot hear the lure or kubrodons are not coming only ?

I can hear my own lure, but the kubrodons are not giving the first ''response'' if I may call it that way, preventing me from using the lure the second time to make them spawn