Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Suspended from chat and need help

SuperSpeedyMan

Hi, I'm SuperSpeedyMan, I think about 3 days ago, some random dude told me to "type nooc backwards" I wrote it backwards and only today realized (my brother informed me) that it is a racist and derogatory term for a black man, I am sincerely apologetic and would like to request I get non chat suspended or informed if it only lasts for a short time longer.

I would like to add that it is my first offence and I was unaware and would also like to inform itll never happen again

From the exact time of ban, it'll last 7 days in total. Nothing can be done for you, and support will tell you to just wait it out. Never forget that people will try to get you to do things that will get you in trouble so watch out. In chats that are moderated by bots, it's best to ignore someone telling you to type something in chat. Also wise to watch your language and not say things such as G... well the 3 letter G word.

does the autoban Bot still regard Japanese as a racial slur because it detects just the first 3 letters?

It used to be a lot of fun to broadcast "I love those Chinese cartoons, dragonball z is awesome" Then 5 secs later everyone with an anime-ish name suddenly gets kicked when they try to tell you you have the wrong country...

Sorry, but you will need to wait for the suspension to end.

Users are responsible for knowing and understanding what they write in chat. Writing something because 'someone told you to,' especially if you have no idea what it means, is a terrible idea. Unfortunately, as you wrote the slur, it is your responsibility to deal with the consequences.