Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why people are toxic in warframe ?

xNenex

When I first came into warframe, I didn't knew jack squad what to do, how to mod... A youtuber helped me with that.

The way I see it, I still love warframe and the community but I think alot of kids that play league of legends, play warframe too. So you can add that categorie as well.

And about selling, you guys are right. This is another thing I see. I see persons selling rivens for over 15k?! I get its a good riven but the best rivens should not be sold for more then 5k plat. 15k is just too much. Thats 500 dollars. Thats as much as a 1070gtx gfx card. As much as your rent for a cheap appartment. As much as your shopping list for the next 2 months. And its in game content. If I were to buy so much with that amount of money, I would rather support the game through merch where you can actually have things that are usefull! Got about 4k plat myself and thats more then anough for me. Some rich guy of mr25, said he would sell a good rubico riven for 2,5k and a loki set. I did everything I could to sell things, next thing he said that he was selling it for 4k. Anyway, eventually I got another good rubico riven out of it and some garuda and fortuna content. Thats all I needed. Rivens are so overrated these days... Only people that understand the value of plat, will understand what new players are going through to get that riven.

Edited by Grayfox1990

9 minutes ago, Lixon99 said:

Well if thy gonna be toxic to me then im gonna be toxic to them because the one who start always get all trouble.

Basically just say these lines: go play some LoL toxic kid. Or, great ego you have. I bet it will take you far in life. Good luck with it and make sure to try that ego some time.

(Obviously not meant for you but for the toxic persons 😛 )

Edited by Grayfox1990

This game is free to play which means it's open for any kind of toxic, stupid, childish, ignorant people. That simple.

Any pay to play or buy to play game has less of those jerks, at least from what I have experienced. Though there are exceptions like MOBA games and Counter Strike, those are usually full of such people. 

Edited by Ermiq

4 minutes ago, Ermiq said:

This game is free to play which means it's open for any kind of toxic, stupid, childish, ignorant people. That simple.

Any pay to play or buy to play game has less of those jerks, at least from what I have experienced. Though there are exceptions like MOBA games and Counter Strike, those are usually full of such people. 

😂 Good one....... Wait.. 🤔 You're joking, right? 

56 минут назад, (PS4)guzmantt1977 сказал:

😂 Good one....... Wait.. 🤔 You're joking, right? 

No, I'm not. Toxic kids is a cancer of popular f2p games.

Though, I must admit that all PvP communities (both f2p and p2p) are known for their toxicity, WF is not a PvP game, so the main reason why these guys are here is WF is f2p. That's how I see it.

Edited by Ermiq

6 hours ago, xNenex said:

like i said i am not judging based on one guy ... i have to keep on adding ppl to my ignore list due to toxicity and at weekend i try to clear it all. 
i am having fun , i like my clan members , even meet up good player in random party and make friends. 
 i am just asking why people even flame in warframe.  like why are you even flaming in this game.

We're all humans. Doesn't matter if it's Warframe or real life, people flame when they want to. People act a certain way because they want to. That's all there is.

6 hours ago, xNenex said:

A Few hours ago i was in random party doing some Lith Survival runs.my party had like 2 new players i would say-
MR 6 limbo and a MR 3 excal. 
it was chill day just need farm something and another mr 20 nekros in my party asked us to camp. i was also playing nekros.
but i always have this my mind that since we have new players , they wont know whats camping, how the mob spawn rate works. etc 
i just @ the limbo person   and he started flaming me " calling me down syndrome kid " Out of nowhere
like why ? 
having a max range nekros and trying to help out some random people , new player old player doesnt matter. 
my mood changed after that.  
why ppl even flame for helping them ?

( i don't want to babyrage about this situation. i just want to know why ? ppl flame in warframe ? )
Sorry if this kinda of post isn't allowed in this forum. 
kindly let me know in reply if it needs to be removed 
Thank you.

Just people being people IMO.

Even in a relatively un-toxic game like Warframe, you will come across idiots now and again. Hopefully it won't be a regular occurrence.

I think I can count on 1 hand the number of toxic players I've come across in over a year of playing.

Usually best to just ignore them.

I've played Warframe almost 3 years (would have played longer if I had noticed this game earlier 😞 )

Either people over react to bad behavior online or there is some seriously higher number of annoying players between regions (NA vs EU etc) or PC vs Consoles. (EU/PC myself) I have yet to run into something I would consider outside of the normal idiotic behavior while playing Warframe. Majority of the community I have run into are great.

I have run into idiots some times. Do I get pissed? Yes I do. But as people have already stated it just best to let it go if its nothing serious. I have only reported one player during the time I have played so I don't see a big problem in this game regards toxicity from my perspective. I am more annoyed of the word "toxic/toxicity" than annoying people playing Warframe.

Its human nature. We will never have a gaming community that does not have its share of idiots or people that simply don't get a long.

Edited by Zeratul81

That MR20 is a word I cannot type. He should of known that with an Excalibur present that camping was not happening. That was his first mistake. His second was joining  a public squad and expecting others to play the way he wants. His third mistake was being that word towards you!

I don't get why people expect Nekros to camp. For me, Nekros as a farming frame is best also as a melee frame. Meaning, get your Galatine and chop stuff up!

Sometimes people are really young. The other day some guy was stalking me in a mission and being real annoying towards me. When he put on his mic, he couldn't of been more than 10 years. Other mean people I run into are what I call PvP players. It's like they don't understand that you're on THEIR squad and everything is a competition to them. They often yell at you when they get downed 2000m from the objective.

It's been a hard lesson for me to learn, but it's true that many people suffer from personality disorders and the best that an individual can do is try not to make it worse. I'm also trying to be kind and I hope that it spreads. Can't change others, but I can change myself.

29 minutes ago, (XB1)Thy Divinity said:

Why is it when someone has one rude encounter with someone, then the whole community is toxic?  

Because the extremely stupid and loud but very small percentage of people is representative of everyone as a whole. /s

6 minutes ago, Szubrawski said:

There is not many, really toxic players, the problem is that most of the WF players are Carebears.

I believe the correct term is "carepobbers", sir.

But seriously, of all the MMOs I've played over the years, Warframe still has one of the friendliest and most mature communities. Sure, there are twits here, but the ratio is far lower than if you played on a WoW PvP server or Runes of Magic, to name a few.

It is just human nature. Though the question is valid, why are people toxic in WF? To me it makes little sense because it isnt a competative game on any level, we all work for the same goal in a very casual way to say the least. There is no real challenging content where a rage-moment might be justified at times. I've only snapped in one situation in this game and that was during a host migration in Arbitrations. Instead of waiting a few seconds the host left before I had a chance to commit suicide so we could all leave.

That even drove me to send the person some tells, but more in a "friendly" fashion to notify him of avoiding such asshattery in the future towards his fellow players.

And we have to consider, with 100k+ players online at any given part of the day you are looking at quite a total of active players (not odd if you have 1.5 to 2 mill active players during a day), you are bound to run into some rotten eggs from time to time or even just people that may have a bad day and get flipped very easily.

1 hour ago, Yrkul said:

Warframe still has one of the friendliest and most mature communities.

Yes, mostly because the game is PvE only. So the guys who don't feel the need of competition nor demanding skill gameplay, found this game best suited for them. As you read forum board, you may see a lot of topics about how the game is too hard, how to make it easier etc. The point is, the game is easy enough already, so stop Carebearing the Carebear community, because no one told, that game should be for Carebears. 😉