Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Character Quote (Lotus/Ordis/Operator etc.)

WhiteWingCat

There is one thing i do need to tell you guys about, and that is pretty most of my post from here on are "entertaining" forum with cool opinion. I never bothered complaining about any Toxic, Nerf, buff etc things anyway. So everything when you see me posted a forum, i can guaranteed you its nothing bad at all unless i will told at the title.

Anyway, Some of us may hate lotus or Ordis talking all the time, especially all they said are pretty much the same thing. But given your opinion, if you're the voice actress, What kind of quote will you give Ordis, Lotus, Operator etc? 

As for me, i'll probably give My Operator this quote "Grineer are hollow, a dancing doll controlled by the creation of war". Just a personal Opinion. What will you give the Character a quote?

Tbh i wanted the Operator to have more normal quotes, like "Lets make this quick" or like "Not this again..." wen playing the same mission in a row, it would be fun to see the Operator getting slowly annoyed wen doing Hydron or farming resources, it would also establish that they know they are doing the same thing over and over.

23 minutes ago, (PS4)d_HopeCraft_b said:

Tbh i wanted the Operator to have more normal quotes, like "Lets make this quick" or like "Not this again..." wen playing the same mission in a row, it would be fun to see the Operator getting slowly annoyed wen doing Hydron or farming resources, it would also establish that they know they are doing the same thing over and over.

This'd be neat, yeah.

Honestly, if DE wants to bring raids back or add more co-operative play, they could probably use Operators as a kind of pseudo voice chat. So people who don't really like chatting to strangers just have their Operator chime in whenever they take a certain location or other conditions are met. Think "Spy's sappin' my sentry!" from TF2.

44 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

This'd be neat, yeah.

Honestly, if DE wants to bring raids back or add more co-operative play, they could probably use Operators as a kind of pseudo voice chat. So people who don't really like chatting to strangers just have their Operator chime in whenever they take a certain location or other conditions are met. Think "Spy's sappin' my sentry!" from TF2.

Maybe something similar to Overwatch, where you can say that you need healing, but for the raids, like, " Enemies coming from the left !" or "I am in position", if they put like a 30 sec pause between or 1 min so it isn't so spammy, it could actually work.

1 hour ago, (PS4)d_HopeCraft_b said:

Maybe something similar to Overwatch, where you can say that you need healing, but for the raids, like, " Enemies coming from the left !" or "I am in position", if they put like a 30 sec pause between or 1 min so it isn't so spammy, it could actually work.

I was thinking a sort of an 'Area X clear' to help people on raids keep better track, but that probably falls under that as well.