Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gaze kitgun ammo consumption

DeckChairVonBananaCamel

Question

9 answers to this question

1 hour ago, DeckChairVonBananaCamel said:

I don't have it yet, but i assume the gaze kitgun follows the standard 0.5 ammo consumption of other non-aoe beam weapons?

Yes it does.

45 minutes ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

Gaze I dont suggest cuz is a beam handgun which has HELD trigger and for higher lvl is useless even with riven.

It's not useless. Are there better weapons? Of course. But useless? No. Useless even with a riven? Absolutely not.

32 minutes ago, DeckChairVonBananaCamel said:

I don't have it yet, but i assume the gaze kitgun follows the standard 0.5 ammo consumption of other non-aoe beam weapons?

Dont worry I have all kitguns and ammo is not a big problem like a range for some of that kitguns.

Even if u have standard mod for increasing range + riven with range they looks sucks exept Rattleguts which is similar to Pyrana in one way.

Gaze I dont suggest cuz is a beam handgun which has HELD trigger and for higher lvl is useless even with riven.

Will be much better that DE are make Gaze to have AUTO trigger with wide-beam (similar to Shraksun AMP), but who cares.

1 minute ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

Dont worry I have all kitguns and ammo is not a big problem like a range for some of that kitguns.

Even if u have standard mod for increasing range + riven with range they looks sucks exept Rattleguts which is similar to Pyrana in one way.

Will be much better that DE are make Gaze to have AUTO trigger with wide-beam (similar to Shraksun AMP), but who cares.

im planning on building all 4 (catchmoon, gaze, tombfinger, rattleguts) but want to work out all of the details first.

im using warframe builders "blank pistol" option to work out which one is best for me, but if the gaze has the 0.5 ammo consumption then i need to double the magazine capacity in the stats to account for that.

so, uhhh.... did you know whether or not the gaze uses 0.5 or 1 ammo per "shot"?

16 minutes ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

U dont need, I didnt use any part for doubling ammo cap and still in my 1 clip have 67 bullets with 600+ bullets in reserve!

U got me now?

it's you who doesn't get me. 

I'm not worried about running out of ammo.

Im trying to build something that is 100% optimized for my needs, without running the risk of forma-ing/catalysing something that im just going to replace. (i want to have one of everything in my collection). Because what is the point of building a variation of a kitgun that is not 100 geared to how i want it to be.

If you want me to elaborate more, i can.

Now, do you, or do you not know the answer to my original question?

5 hours ago, DeckChairVonBananaCamel said:

risk of forma-ing/catalysing something

U dont need to invest immediately after u craft kitgun to test his possibilities.

Why we have Simulacrum!?
Test it before u decide to add potato and formas.

That's how I'm doing, if something dont satisfy my taste I build again to get what I need.

We all have different opinions and suggestions, and this is one of my suggestions to you!

Have fun. 😉

5 hours ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

U dont need to invest immediately after u craft kitgun to test his possibilities.

Why we have Simulacrum!?
Test it before u decide to add potato and formas.

That's how I'm doing, if something dont satisfy my taste I build again to get what I need.

We all have different opinions and suggestions, and this is one of my suggestions to you!

Have fun. 😉

clearly you would not be suggesting this if you had ever tried to mod a non-forma'd, non-catalyzed weapon before...

how am i supposed to test it to its fullest potential when i can fit 3, maybe 4 mods on it?

Seriously: Hornet Strike (14), Barrel Diffusion (11), and Lethal Torrent (11) is already 36 points...
Ok so when i gild it, i can put a polarity on it, so it looks more like: Hornet Strike (7), Barrel Diffusion (11), and Lethal Torrent (11)...

But in a way, you are right, i DON'T need to invest in a kitgun before i test it, because i can use http://warframe-builder.com/ ! However, http://warframe-builder.com/ 's "blank pistol" template does not automatically account for the gaze's 0.5 ammo consumption, meaning i had to compensate for it manually, meaning i had to know if it actually had 0.5 ammo consumption!

another thing i wanted to know was how quickly its magazine would empty.
Would the Ramflare empty in 3.5 seconds? Or 7 seconds?
If i selected the Flutterfire, would 33% of my sustained fire be spent on reloading? Or would it be 20%?
These questions matter, because depending on the answers some of the kitgun configurations would need a reload speed mod, and frankly i don't want to use a reload speed mod.

But please, keep telling someone who spent an ungodly amount of time in Borderlands trying to farm that perfect pestilent defiler what matters to them in a game, when the question they asked only needed a factual, objective answer.

I usually try to make everything perfect from the get-go too, and I’m pretty happy with the 3 x kitguns I’ve made so far (gaze is last to go.)  however, now that I’ve made them and used them, I have idea of how to make different ones with the same chambers.  You’re not really going to know the “feel” of them until you try them out.  

For example, I have a catchmoon that’s like a little arca plasmor - 5 shots in the magazine even, but now I wonder what this would feel like with a more rapid-fire trigger and larger clip

Edited by LarryYourWaiter