Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Few Switch questions

spyroxion

Question

Hello my fellow Tennos,

with switch release I've decided to come back to this game just have 2 questions:

1) How the hell do you switch between burst and auto mode on primary weapon? I've been trying all kinds of buttons and everything to switch but wasn't able to find. I hate burst, please help!!!

2) Is it possible to play on Switch offline and later connect to internet and sync progress you did? Would be darn awesome for travels because setting up mobile hotspot drains phone battery like crazy!

Thanks for the help!

Edited by spyroxion

3 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, spyroxion said:

2) Is it possible to play on Switch offline and later connect to internet and sync progress you did? Would be darn awesome for travels because setting up mobile hotspot drains phone battery like crazy!

DE said in one of their livestreams that they are looking into allowing offline play but it would restrict the types of items that are available.  They mentioned they would allow xp to be kept but would have to think about what resources are kept, and if any mods are.  Mods would be the big issue since they can be traded and people could use the offline state to illegitimately gain items that could be flipped for plat.

9 minutes ago, spyroxion said:

Hello my fellow Tennos,

with switch release I've decided to come back to this game just have 2 questions:

1) How the hell do you switch between burst and auto mode on primary weapon? I've been trying all kinds of buttons and everything to switch but wasn't able to find. I hate burst, please help!!!

Thanks for the help!

1. not sure, but you can probably find which button it is in the options menu

2. they are seeing if it is feasible to do that in the future, but at least for now it is online only

1 minute ago, Starfreak911 said:

DE said in one of their livestreams that they are looking into allowing offline play but it would restrict the types of items that are available.  They mentioned they would allow xp to be kept but would have to think about what resources are kept, and if any mods are.  Mods would be the big issue since they can be traded and people could use the offline state to illegitimately gain items that could be flipped for plat.

Well I hope they can come up with something soon! Even if it's exp only, still would be fun to play couple of missions in the plane or something 😄 

1 minute ago, DeckChairVonBananaCamel said:

1. not sure, but you can probably find which button it is in the options menu

2. they are seeing if it is feasible to do that in the future, but at least for now it is online only

Well in game menu doesn't show any controls, unless menu from the ship is different.