Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Syndicates for Moon, Sun or Eclipse Tenno

12 hours ago, kgabor said:

Ok, i can accept that.

Btw. interesting fact: Sloths were pretty unappealing targets for predators not so long ago, due to their gigantic size the Eleutherium (not sure if i wrote it right, i'm speaking purely from memory because if i closed this to search it i would have to relog because of the browser i'm using on mobile 😄, Firefox Focus)didn't have any natural predators from my knowledge, maybe if the circumstances would allow for it and given we wouldn't have another ice age for enough time and the Earth had an increased O2 level in its atmosphere, they would grow to be of that size again.

Not sure if sloths are poisonous because of the symbiotic bacteria and that's enough to make them unappealing, but it seems like the most practical yet simple way to increase their survival rates.

Edit.: Ok, now i looked it up, it's called Megatherium.

My memory never fails to disappoint me. 😄

It was fun discussing this with you!

And, I was aware that once sloths were terrifying beasts that nothing else dared challenge. It's honestly hilarious considering what they are now. Although I do believe that sloths are not poisonous since predators do commonly attack them. Apparently some species of predatory birds actually leave them alone before roosting so they can teach their fledglings how to hunt using free target practice. How the mighty fall.

19 hours ago, XRosenkreuz said:

...um...

My own self, I'd like a retooling of the alliances. I'd like to be able to run with Perrin Sequence, Cephalon Suda, and Steel Meridian since they're all properly invested in peace in the Origin System. But because Perrin are my favs, I'm stuck with the Red Murderbois and the We're Totally Not Space Nazis, Honest club.

LOL i mean i chose the three on the right side. haha