Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If Warframes are [spoiler], what if the capture targets are really [spoiler]

BrazilianJoe

SPOILER ALERT

We now not that warframes are "infested ... but only JUST". 

What if the capture targets then, are just The Lotus our victims, selected by The Lotus Ordis as potential infection targets because of their genetic traits, being maybe able to resist the infestation just enough, so they can become the basis to build our new Warframe, once we have the blueprints for neuroptics, system and chassis? 

ARE THE TENNO EVIL BODY SNATCHERS FROM SPAAAAAACE?

Let the theories begin!

Many theories.

Most point to that the DEFENSE targets and the RESCUE targets are the Frames in process. 

Also, a while ago....if you were on the relay, there was a option to check out other players by clicking on their Frame. If you did it to the NPC walking around, it would show them as Hostage. 

Yeah, the Frames are made by.....(SPOILERS POSSIBLE).....

Helminth.

He talks to his Master (which is not Nidus that we own) when we walk in through the doors. I believe that the Nidus Deluxe skin we have is the real Master behind much of what is going on. But that is my head cannon.

Play on...

16 minutes ago, (XB1)DShinShoryuken said:

Many theories.

Most point to that the DEFENSE targets and the RESCUE targets are the Frames in process. 

Also, a while ago....if you were on the relay, there was a option to check out other players by clicking on their Frame. If you did it to the NPC walking around, it would show them as Hostage

Yeah, the Frames are made by.....(SPOILERS POSSIBLE).....

Helminth.

He talks to his Master (which is not Nidus that we own) when we walk in through the doors. I believe that the Nidus Deluxe skin we have is the real Master behind much of what is going on. But that is my head cannon.

Play on...

Do you have any screenshots of that Hostage thing ? And i never though that the defence targets and therescue targets could be in progress Warframes...

35 minutes ago, BrazilianJoe said:

SPOILER ALERT

What if the capture targets then, are just The Lotus our victims, selected by The Lotus Ordis as potential infection targets because of their genetic traits, being maybe able to resist the infestation just enough, so they can become the basis to build our new Warframe, once we have the blueprints for neuroptics, system and chassis? 

Let the theories begin!

Just to be clear. You're suggesting that all through:

• Pre-second-dream where we didn't know we weren't a Warframe
  • Post-second-dream where were we started to get our memories back
  • Post-the-war-within where we remembered everything.
  • Post-the-sacrifice where we lost the Lotus

All through that, we managed to capture, process and create warframes from living beings without having even the slightest inkling of it. Being surprised about the revelation even after we'd just made a new (Umbra) Warframe in our foundry?

Seems unlikely.

50 minutes ago, BrazilianJoe said:

SPOILER ALERT

Let the theories begin!

Here is how I see the Capture targets-

Depending on where we capture the Targets at, that is what leads us to finding out something new in the game. 

New Primes? Catch the Targets in the Void.

New Corpus, Infested or Grinny weapons? Get the info and make them in the Dojo.

43 minutes ago, BrazilianJoe said:

What if the capture targets then, are just The Lotus our victims, selected by The Lotus Ordis as potential infection targets 

This theory has been around since early 2013. DE wanted to remove that scream from capture targets at one point to show the target is being „captured“ and not dissolved but kept the scream by popular vote

The cryosleep target is another theory altogether. Look up the former model for the cryosleep defense target. Imagine some more metal over the body and you had Excalibur 

At the same time there was the theory of us recreating frames from small fragments of defeated warframes in our forge too. When fighting phorid lotus formerly told the player „an agent of hers“ has been lost on this mission. This theory seems to be canon now after having played the sacrifice 

25 minutes ago, (PS4)d_HopeCraft_b said:

Do you have any screenshots of that Hostage thing ? And i never though that the defence targets and therescue targets could be in progress Warframes...

Had them.

Stinking Microsoft updates for XB1 erased all my stuff for some versions a while ago. Had those images and those of visions in the Orbiter of some kid standing in the Void and some other things that all got erased. Sad times as no one else seems to have seen these.

1 minute ago, (XB1)DShinShoryuken said:

Had them.

Stinking Microsoft updates for XB1 erased all my stuff for some versions a while ago. Had those images and those of visions in the Orbiter of some kid standing in the Void and some other things that all got erased. Sad times as no one else seems to have seen these.

Kid in the void ? wth ? now im more interested.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)d_HopeCraft_b said:

Kid in the void ? wth ? now im more interested.

Yeah....once in a while when we would come back from a mission, there would be a few moments where the screen would change to show the Void sky and then would flutter between that area and some person standing on the ramp of the Orbiter. It happened for a few months and then once we got the first Cinema Quest, never saw it again.

The funny thing about is that most people I tell about this say they never seen that version but they got the one on the loading screen into a mission about the link many times. 

Old defense model. Naked Nick.

If bottom image fails to load https://i.imgur.com/xrnusTw.jpg

xrnusTw.jpg

3 minutes ago, (XB1)DShinShoryuken said:

Yeah....once in a while when we would come back from a mission, there would be a few moments where the screen would change to show the Void sky and then would flutter between that area and some person standing on the ramp of the Orbiter. It happened for a few months and then once we got the first Cinema Quest, never saw it again.

The funny thing about is that most people I tell about this say they never seen that version but they got the one on the loading screen into a mission about the link many times. 

Thats the man in the wall. That kid is your operator model with glowing eyes.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/The_Man_in_The_Wall

Edited by Firetempest

46 minutes ago, SilentMobius said:

Just to be clear. You're suggesting that all through:

• Pre-second-dream where we didn't know we weren't a Warframe
  • Post-second-dream where were we started to get our memories back
  • Post-the-war-within where we remembered everything.
  • Post-the-sacrifice where we lost the Lotus

All through that, we managed to capture, process and create warframes from living beings without having even the slightest inkling of it. Being surprised about the revelation even after we'd just made a new (Umbra) Warframe in our foundry?

Seems unlikely.

Note to self, use this whenever I see this theory.

Edit: Because it speaks the truth.

Edited by Loza03

1 hour ago, Firetempest said:

Thats the man in the wall. That kid is your operator model with glowing eyes.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/The_Man_in_The_Wall

I thought it was him as well but this happens BEFORE The Second Dream. It was before anyone had gotten the Operator but seemed to stops showing after the quest launched. It could be him but since he does not show up til Harrow quest.....

I really wished I had gotten to save those times I recorded it. I wonder how much my Void Demon resembles the one that showed up in those flash sequences. Would be scary if we are wearing the same outfit.

1 hour ago, (XB1)DShinShoryuken said:

I thought it was him as well but this happens BEFORE The Second Dream. It was before anyone had gotten the Operator but seemed to stops showing after the quest launched. It could be him but since he does not show up til Harrow quest.....

I really wished I had gotten to save those times I recorded it. I wonder how much my Void Demon resembles the one that showed up in those flash sequences. Would be scary if we are wearing the same outfit.

If it was happening just before the second dream then it could have just been an uncommon bug having something to do with the code for the orbiter part of the quest goofing around. If it was something that meant anything it's likely DE would have acknowledged it at some point if nobody talked about it

Hehe. Its a crazy theory. But from what the Lore has revealed....

The Infestation literally mutates bodies then once it finds an effective form it mass produces it. Each reproduction also retains the memories of the original victim.

The Infestation literally clones its victims, but with each clone being made 100% of Infestation.

So Helminth seems to be the strain was designed purely to recreate Warframes.

So I doubt our Capture Targets are being exposed.

But Lotus has even stated in some transmissions that the target is now going to be questioned & etc.

But I admit...who knows what she does after the questions stop....

....woah....that's dark....