Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disconnects/Crashes!

(NSW)Gregory

• 3 weeks later...

Getting sick of them, finding I need to restart the game every 3 missions or else I'm due a crash, just had a fantastic run in MOT, 25 minutes in, got the relics I needed and it crashes as we're heading out.

It wasn't much of a biggie in the early days, but now I'm trying endurance runs and longer missions, it's just becoming frustrating as all hell.

really annoying when ur about 55m away from leaveing after a hour farm of kuva just to Disconnect. yet it remember everything but my #*!%ing Kuva. wonderfull great use of my time I wanted to do a decent run a really tired of early short run. just to forget this can happen. edit just noticed I am in Nintendo switch area. sorry

Edited by (XB1)xSeeMyEvilx

I crash atleast once a day. Doesn't matter what mission, what place.. sometimes several times. I also got a hard crash the other night forcing me to completely reset my Switch. I play this game a lot ever since I got it, but there is always atleast a crash after long play sessions. Did a long survival mission with some folks and all 4 of us had a crash at some point during it. Really frustrating

On 2019-01-01 at 2:28 PM, (XB1)xSeeMyEvilx said:

really annoying when ur about 55m away from leaveing after a hour farm of kuva just to Disconnect. yet it remember everything but my #*!%ing Kuva. wonderfull great use of my time I wanted to do a decent run a really tired of early short run. just to forget this can happen. edit just noticed I am in Nintendo switch area. sorry

Don't worry. We have a lot of "this software crashed because an error occurred" lately... so we sort of feel your pain. I'm not sure it is just Warframe specific but it is frustrating and there isn't much info out there.

Plains of Eidolon is almost impossible to do on the Switch due to performance issues, freezes, disconnects, etc.

So I rather not have them release Fortuna, until this is sorted out! Fortuna will be even worse otherwise. 

• 3 weeks later...

After noticing that I've never gotten a crash twice in a play session, I've started closing the game when I'm done rather than leaving it suspended. The crashes seem to have disappeared completely for me now. I'm guessing that the forced log out that's handled when the game resumes must be putting it into an unstable state somehow.

I'm having the same problem. Because of this crash/bug, now i can't play every single game without crashing at the initial loading screen. So frustrating. It just crash without any error code and now it's stuck at 0% on the patching/opening warframe screen, it just won't update and let me play. So frustrating. I've factory reset my switch multiple times and still trying multiple methods so the game can run properly.