Help with mr rank up

Lixon99

Question

7 answers to this question

Syndicate weapons only require Syndicate rep., pretty sure. I'm able to buy all Syndicate weapons available in the ones I've maxed out rep. in. Be sure to wear the sigil of the one you're trying to rep. up in and do their missions for rep. too.

You get MR by leveling up frames, weapons, and unlocking junctions, so you'll get MR faster if you stop using the same frame. Once a frame gets to 30 move on to another. It's important to note that leveling a frame / weapon back to 30 after applying forma DOES NOT get you more MR. Only the FIRST time to 30 on gear gets MR.

When I'm working on a difficult mission I'll use all level 30 gear but when I'm doing any farming I try to be in a frame I haven't leveled up yet while carrying two weapons I haven't leveled up yet.

6 minutes ago, (XB1)Dredd1973 said:

Syndicate weapons only require Syndicate rep.

syndicate weapon need MR. The highest that I know require MR 12.

Answering the OP question: try leveling sentinels. I remember around your MR, i level bunch of sentinels because they give 200 MR exp for each level like warframe and it usually comes with its own weapon. There really isn't any other tip I guess. Just use other frames and weapons that you haven't use and level it up at hydron. Kinda boring if you push it too hard, so sometimes just bring those frames and weapons to lower level mission like void fissure weapons, syndicates missions, etc.

Good luck!

My recommendation would be to equip your items that you've yet to master and grind out Hydron missions if you've reached Sedna. If not then I would recommend going to Jupiter to Grind IO for the XP. Every time something reaches 30 just swap it with something else. I know some people say not to have too many low level things on at once, but this is what I did and had no issues getting to MR 25. Don't forget to throw mods into things as you level them up just to give yourself some extra survivability and damage and I would also recommend a affinity booster if you have the plat cause it will double the exp for when you are mastering your stuff. The last thing I would suggest is to start with all items you can get from the market with credits and then move on to prime, Dojo and syndicate gear. I am personally missing two prime items and some syndicate weapons until MR 26 so no need to focus on them unless you are wanting to use them right away.

This is a recommendation for grinding out your MR, you don't have to do it tell max if you just want to be able to use everything in the game.

To use all Warframes you need MR 8

To use all Primary Weapons is MR 14

To use all Secondary Weapons is MR 15

To use all Melee Weapons is MR 14 

To use all Sentinels is MR 8

-Hope this helps in some way.