Multiple players in a single Captura for the contest?

(XBOX)TheReach2134

Question

Hey,

I don't know if this has been answered yet or not, but I'm wondering if multiple players can be in a single entry for the Captura contest?

My friends and I (4 of us) were thinking of making a battle scene with the 4 of us and enter that into the Captura contest.

A solid yes or no answer would be much appreciated unless it's more complicated than that..

Thanks! ^-^

Original Captura Contest Thread: 

2 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, (XB1)TheReach2134 said:

My friends and I (4 of us) were thinking of making a battle scene with the 4 of us and enter that into the Captura contest.

From previous contests, it has basically been "this is okay, but do not enter the same thing". So, you should be okay to enter, assuming everyone's entry is different, or only one is put in.

• Credit needs to be given to the others (i.e. done with person 1, 2, 3)

Of course, only DE can provide a 100% certain answer.

There is no rule against it, but if you think about it, doing it will lessen your chance to be chosen as 1st winner. The 1st winner will have a custom statue based on the battle scene, so financially speaking they will be less likely to pick a battle scene with multiple warframes because it will be too costly to make. Unless they will pick only your warframe to be made as a statue, but that doesn't seem to be fair for your other friends participating in it.