Meaning and why it is blocked in region chat?

-BKB-SamuarJoe

6 minutes ago, -BKB-SamuarJoe said:

how 'sensitivity' [DE] about it

DE seems to have a large number of kick/ban words/phrases. Quite a few of these people disagree with (that is normal). There are a number of things that just get you kicked when spammed - take "Where is Baro" for example. If a lot of people say it they start to get "removed". The point is just to allow people to converse without constant, pointless spam.

• It is perfectly reasonable to remove messages that are spam. (I would certainly consider "uwu" spam)

DE is allowed to moderate the chat however they want.

Edited by krc473

18 minutes ago, -BKB-SamuarJoe said:

what does " uwu " mean and why it is blocked by the bot in region chat?

i really don't think it has 'ill' intend meaning emoticon

As people have pointed. it being spammed is most likely reason.

Spamming random things like that makes it difficult or impossible for players who are looking for advice or just having conversation to use chat. Also spamming can cause a lot of extra strain on chat servers.

Edited by groznez

No idea what that means, but just looked it up and is supposed to convey happiness. Related to anime?

"uwu" refers to an emoticon typically used to convey happiness or smugness, and is sometimes referred to as "happy anime face."

If it's banned is likely due to abusive use cluttering the chat I assume.

Maybe "lol" will get banned too, or the smiley faces? Not sure what's the logic there.

I am in total support to begin or continue with the purge of the constant and annoying satires of this pseudo POP culture.
The trap nezha
the oWo or whatever
The nice on Fortuna 69
And any other garbage that becomes fashionable. If you do not want to be banned from the chat, simply use the chat for communication and not for culturing memes.
I'm never going to complain about being banned from chatting because I just do not use it, or I follow the simple rule of not spamming.

You just have to mature and use your memes on facebook and twitter.  

Little late to this thread (sry for that^^') Some players here already pointed it out why "uwu" get blocked by the bot in chat.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb -BKB-SamuarJoe:

what does " uwu " mean and why it is blocked by the bot in region chat?

"uwu" or "owo" or "OwO" has no chaotic/devil/cruel meaning on its own. So the meaning alone is nothing bad from my personal point of view (hell, even I use emotes from time to time to express a certain mood in text-form ^-^')
HOWEVER, since every time 1 person in the chat starts to just post "owo" another person in there will jump on the "meme"-"owo"-train and will post the same symbol/words/letters aswell in chat. (trust me, if you say owo, someone else will too...and then another one...I saw it happen, I see it still every time it comes up)

And that's the moment when this starts to get out of control pretty fast and it can end up looking like this: 
e6abfe9d2a.jpg
(note: This screenshot was before "OwO" was added to the kickbot-triggers...but you can see different styles of the same "OwO" in the chat)
Looking at this chat, everyone has to agree with the thought "Hey, that looks like spam. That is spam!" 
And there is a rule in chat that says "Do not Spam." 
DE added an automated removal of that kind of messages in the ingame chat so that the chat can stay clean of disruptive behavior and so that normal conversations/discussions can take place in chat.
(note: "Spam" in chat is not only if you alone are posting multiple messages in a very short period of time, but also when a message appears multiple times in the chat from different players. So when you might think "i am only posting this "owo" once, that's not spam", please bear in mind that if you consider the current surrounding in chat - you are still part of the spam in chat.)
Same goes for "F" or "f" in chat for example. And if you are spamming any other word/letter/thing/whatever in chat, you are breaking the rules, and you can be kicked for that.

TL&DR:
To answer your question "Why is it blocked by the bot in region chat?"
The past has shown that this message will very very highly likely create a Spam in Chat. Since Spam is against the rules, DE added an automated removal of that kind of messages in the ingame chat so that the chat can stay clean of disruptive behavior and so that normal conversations/discussions can take place in chat.

Hope this information helps^^
Cheers,
~Fabpsi

Edited by Fabpsi
~penguins (pls don't spam in chat <3)