What is your K drive name?

Grayfox1990

Slidey Trout

edit:   Crafted my 2nd K-drive and it seems we cannot guild nor name the crafted ones.  So that one is named "K-Drive".  😞   Nor did I get to polarize a slot.  Burn to those who farmed one.  I hope it's a bug and gets fixed.

Edited by SlabHard
additional info

Rift Star.

It's named after the Blue Star from Sonic Riders - the K-drives remind me of them. I bought it with Plat for the purposes of having a proper K-Drive before building my own. Once the Naming on construction is working properly, I'll put together a new one and creatively name it Rift Star 2 after the Blue Star 2 which I am designing it to vaguely mimic. 

2 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

That's the case for me.

how fix plox

Ah ok so the farmed parts are bugged 😞 major sitback for those that have spended so much time to have an groovy board but arnt able to name it 

( Devs have allot of bug to fix .. last couple updates hotfixes broke more in the game than it should )

-- But iam wondering is it an specific part that is bugged or is every parts bugged .. ---  idk 

If everything is bugged instead of 1 certain part .,. maby i'll should wait to build 1 until the fix

59 minutes ago, -_Highlander_- said:

Even when you bought 1 ?

becuase i named my K-drive to Trickster after i bought 1 for plat

Or did you farmed the parts then builded one but gilded it but not able to change name  ?

I don't spend plat on items and you can't gild k-drives.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DoomFruit said:

I don't spend plat on items and you can't gild k-drives.

Ah ok .. dindt see that part jet .. bought 1 to quickly and left the place ..

But becuase the most things needs to be gilded first before you could name the certain items you have

Like Amp ..Moa . Kitguns for example .. but you say that this isnt the case for K-drives 

You could be right idk i'll take your word for it

1 minute ago, -_Highlander_- said:

Ah ok .. dindt see that part jet .. bought 1 to quickly and left the place ..

But becuase the most things needs to be gilded first before you could name the certain items you have

Like Amp ..Moa . Kitguns for example .. but you say that this isnt the case for K-drives 

You could be right idk i'll take your word for it

Yeah, there's no option for it in any of the ventkids vendor menus. You build it and that's it, you can slap a potato in immediately and forma it at L30 if desired.

1 hour ago, MrCranky_BR said:

I did, yes. I bought the first one on launch by mistake, and the second one, the needlenose, because I saw roky selling the perfect combination of parts I was aiming for.

:cool: Thank you 2 for the information 

Big bummer from the first 1 .. but hey it can only happen to the best of us .. poor lose indeed ( atleast that k-drive didn't cost over 100+ plats ) 

Anyhow the best we could do if we are depended with names when you builded your own .. is waiting for this fix .. otherwise it wouldn't make it an big problem out of it

if its only based for mastery rank points then build it rank it remove it and build an new one etc (-- not the bought onces ofc --)