Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bring back the old soundtrack

Zaebin

Hello there,
(General Tennobi)
I've been playing this amazing game since March of 2013, I think, and all the changes and updates have been a breathtaking experience for which I am not sorry spending almost every day for hours upon hours playing. Recently I got really nostalgic and went on watching some old videos just to look back on what it all looked like before. The old damage 1.0, the fusion cores you had to select one by one to up your mods, the warframe ability mods, Excalibur's Super jump and the english speaking Grineer saying "Leave my mother out of this.". But most of all I miss the old soundtrack. The drums, the ambiance that feeling of epicness (not that the current soundtrack isn't epic). Once I stumbled upon the song "Drums of war" I immediately felt a feeling I haven't felt in a long time. So my question is, since we have the option to select the sound pack for the menus would it be possible to have one for in-game? It would be an amazing blast from the past to fight the Grineer while listening to some awesome battle drums banging in the background making you feel like a true badarse space ninja. It's just not the same when I play it from youtube on loop.

I'm down with this. The files seem to still exist somewhere (I've heard people suggest that Stalkers theme was used in Ballas's theme) and it would hurt precisely no-one to have an option for a legacy soundtrack. I love Warframe's cinematic music, but I feel that most of the battle pieces are a little lacking, March of the Moa nonwithstanding.