Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

►►► CLAN EMBLEM REQUEST ◄◄◄

Kalgwath

898e5bf177.png

Welcome! This is the right place to request your personalized image, be it the clan or alliance emblems for Warframe or completely different elements. To send your request, simply comment on this thread or send me a PM that includes the visual requirements of your image. I will prepare drafts as soon as possible and repeat the design according to your comments until we agree on a final result.  

My minimum payment for an emblem is 370p  - increases per hour worked -. (150p in advance and the rest when the emblem is complete and you like the results). I have PayPal too (for ALL PLATFORMS PC, PS4, Xbox and NSW ) : paypal.me/kalgwath.

Once the emblem is done I will send you the ready for upload version.                                                                

I'll need the following from you:

♦  Clan name
♦  Colors
♦  Forms / elements
♦  Text (optional)
♦ reference images

Available for all platforms - PC, Xbox, NSW, PS4 - 

If you have any questions, please let me know.

EMBLEMS :

1c62edbc78.jpg

Edited by Kalgwath
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, (PS4)llDarth__vaderll said:

Hi! I’m interested in purchasing a clan emblem and would love to work with you! I’m on PS4 and I’m just starting a clan with some of my mates!

Hi Darth! Sure. tell me more in this thread or pm

Hello. Hoping to get my own request in for a clan emblem.

♦  Onyx Star Armada
♦  Metallic black
♦  Something that looks like a space military seal/ using a shield as a base that looks otherworldly (like an ebony shield in ESV)/ and wings or something similar out the sides (similar to the onyx emblems in GoW3)
♦  Using the words 'Onyx Star Armada' and the Roman numerals MMXVIII (2018) in a similar fashion to a military seal

I really hope this isn't too much to ask. Take whatever creative freedoms you want, obviously.

2 hours ago, (XB1)IDark IHammer said:

Hello. Hoping to get my own request in for a clan emblem.

♦  Onyx Star Armada
♦  Metallic black
♦  Something that looks like a space military seal/ using a shield as a base that looks otherworldly (like an ebony shield in ESV)/ and wings or something similar out the sides (similar to the onyx emblems in GoW3)
♦  Using the words 'Onyx Star Armada' and the Roman numerals MMXVIII (2018) in a similar fashion to a military seal

I really hope this isn't too much to ask. Take whatever creative freedoms you want, obviously.

Hello Dark! Sure

I would like to commission a clan emblem.

Gods of Jarritos

I want Kratos to be drinking a pineapple jarrito (a Mexican soda). Here's some references: maxresdefault.jpg9619a5bb78efd1c291614e8f095843d0.jpg

I would like "Gods of" at the top and "Jarritos" at the bottom.

I don't want any copyright issues so please have the bottle turned so you can only see the first 3 letters of "Jarritos" or have it misspelled. Would Kratos be a copyright issue?

If you can think of ways to make it better feel free to make changes.

Hello Tenno,

I am looking to have a Clan emblem made. 

♦  Clan name: ELSEWHER3
♦  Colors: Neon Cyan, Silver Metallic (metal), brushed aluminum, various
♦  Forms / elements: Something along these lines: https://imgur.com/a/pTCSVHr

With the Shield knot in the center, and the Neon Cyan glowing from the back, outward around the emblem. Much like the Founders Emblems if possible. I would like it to look like it belongs in the game. You get the idea 😛 let me know. The Lotus flowers to look like blades sort-of, behind the shield. Glowing with power.

Have a Merry Christmas 🙂

Edited by EVOLiTiLE
extra info

On 2018-12-24 at 6:41 PM, EVOLiTiLE said:

Hello Tenno,

I am looking to have a Clan emblem made. 

♦  Clan name: ELSEWHER3
♦  Colors: Neon Cyan, Silver Metallic (metal), brushed aluminum, various
♦  Forms / elements: Something along these lines: https://imgur.com/a/pTCSVHr

With the Shield knot in the center, and the Neon Cyan glowing from the back, outward around the emblem. Much like the Founders Emblems if possible. I would like it to look like it belongs in the game. You get the idea 😛 let me know. The Lotus flowers to look like blades sort-of, behind the shield. Glowing with power.

Have a Merry Christmas 🙂

Hello Tenno! copy that

Merry Christmas 😃😃

Edited by Kalgwath

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hello!

My clan name is Titanium Soldiers.

I'm looking for "flat" colors, like metalic being just gray.

I would love to have a the robot soldier's head from Team Fortress 2. (and I really like your drawing style, like simple and without a lot of lines)

I really like the 100T (e-sports team) logo, but that part will depend on you, the soldier's head by itself is ok, but maybe it's better with the head in the background + clan initials (TS). You can decide how you prefer, I trust 100% in your talent!

PS: I loved your work, it's awesome!

Spoiler

q8Ac4m7.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by yRiik
Changed my idea of request, I think it's ok now.