Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Flappy Zephyr and Wyrmius X1 Tips

(XBOX)Kuljack

I've given the two mini-games a few tries but didn't do so well. Are there any console players out there that have had success?

I get the general concept but with the Zephyr game my controller occasionally double-presses the A (jump) button and it gets me in trouble every time. I thought about remapping it to fix that but haven't yet.

With Wyrmius, I struggle more with the light show. It's the main reason I don't do Eddy hunts anymore, cause all the lights and focusing around them gives me a headache. I really would like to gain these posters though, and wondering what console players do to succeed at them. I might try the mouse/keyboard tonight..

while flappy bird I managed to get the poser after literal hours of gameplay, Wyrmius is just too damn hard for me as well...the fact the Wyrm moves almost the same speed as the lasers being fired at you, it takes a lot of eye straining to pay attention to every little enemy and projectile to stay alive. I rage quit that one, especially when everything blinds you including your own damn weapons and scrap flying everywhere from death and destruction...

25 minutes ago, FashionFrame said:

while flappy bird I managed to get the poser after literal hours of gameplay, Wyrmius is just too damn hard for me as well...the fact the Wyrm moves almost the same speed as the lasers being fired at you, it takes a lot of eye straining to pay attention to every little enemy and projectile to stay alive. I rage quit that one, especially when everything blinds you including your own damn weapons and scrap flying everywhere from death and destruction...

How far do you have to go to get the poster? The most I seem to manage is like 10

I do not play on console but I recently beat wyrmius and here is what I discovered that helped me. The easiest weapon to use is the starter laser. Wait for the mod drops to turn blue and when you pick it up it will increase the spread and number of lasers you shoot. This allows you to focus on not getting hit while still hitting things. The second thing I found that helped is that if you stay on the ground and hold down in front of a moa it will shoot into the ground letting you avoid all of its shots. For the moa boss, I found it best to stay high and far away enough that you can still hit it with your laser. When he jumps towards you move down as quick as you can because he does a miter-blade attack into the air. For the helios boss don't stay too close to the ground or you won't have time to react to the exploding barrels. Also don't stay in one place for long because he has a laser that is very quick.

2 minutes ago, Sleepy_time said:

I do not play on console but I recently beat wyrmius and here is what I discovered that helped me. The easiest weapon to use is the starter laser. Wait for the mod drops to turn blue and when you pick it up it will increase the spread and number of lasers you shoot. This allows you to focus on not getting hit while still hitting things. The second thing I found that helped is that if you stay on the ground and hold down in front of a moa it will shoot into the ground letting you avoid all of its shots. For the moa boss, I found it best to stay high and far away enough that you can still hit it with your laser. When he jumps towards you move down as quick as you can because he does a miter-blade attack into the air. For the helios boss don't stay too close to the ground or you won't have time to react to the exploding barrels. Also don't stay in one place for long because he has a laser that is very quick.

Congrats on completion.

On 2018-12-04 at 2:10 PM, FashionFrame said:

Wyrmius is just too damn hard for me as well...the fact the Wyrm moves almost the same speed as the lasers being fired at you, it takes a lot of eye straining to pay attention to every little enemy and projectile to stay alive. I rage quit that one, especially when everything blinds you including your own damn weapons and scrap flying everywhere from death and destruction...

And on top of all that, Wyrm is just too big for this kind of game.  You're supposed to have a small ship to play as for this kind of game.