Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Drew

PSA: eShop Prime Access and Prime Vault Pack listings

Nintenno, 

We've received some feedback that the content descriptions under the eShop for Prime Access and Prime Vault are not entirely clear. We've listed each pack and its contents below. 

Prime Access has two packs available for purchase:
Warframe: Chroma Prime Access Pack includes - 
2625 Platinum, Chroma Prime Warframe, Rubico Prime Sniper Rifle, Gram Prime Sword, Exclusive Chroma Prime Glyphs

Warframe: Chroma Prime Accessories Pack includes - 
1365 Platinum, Imugi Prime Armor, Impetus Prime Syandana, 90 Day Affinity Booster, 90 Day Credit Booster

Prime Vault has five packs available for purchase:
Warframe: Prime Vault - Mag Prime includes - 
400 Platinum, Mag Prime Warframe, Boar Prime Shotgun, Dakra Prime Sword, Mag Prime Glyphs, Yamako Prime Syandana, Distilling Extractor Prime and Blueprint

Warframe: Prime Vault - Mag Prime Accessories includes - 
200 Platinum, Yamako Prime Syandana, Distilling Extractor Prime and Blueprint

Warframe: Prime Vault - Nova Prime Pack includes - 
400 Platinum, Nova Prime Warframe, Soma Prime Assault Rifle, Vasto Prime Revolver, Edo Prime Armor Set, Velorum Prime Sigil, Nova Prime Glyphs

Warframe: Prime Vault - Nova Prime Accessories includes - 
200 Platinum, Edo Prime Armor Set, Velorum Prime Sigil

Warframe: Prime Vault - Magnetic Mayhem Dual Pack includes - 
1200 Platinum, Mag Prime Warframe, Nova Prime Warframe, Boar Prime Shotgun, Dakra Prime Sword, Soma Prime Assault Rifle, Vasto Prime Revolver, Mag Prime Glyphs, Yamako Prime Syandana, Distilling Extractor Prime and Blueprint, Edo Prime Armor Set, Velorum Prime Sigil, Nova Prime Glyphs

We offer separate accessory packs due to frequent requests from players who only want to purchase those items. Prices will vary by region. Sorry for any confusion!

5 hours ago, (NSW)WalaoeH said:

no point to list this when we cant even enter to purchase via eShop

Yeah... are we not able to view the in-game purchases in the NA eshop? I can’t find them. I’m only able to see them if I go through the game. 

On 2018-12-09 at 10:56 PM, (NSW)404-NotFound said:

Is there a top-up discount or other activity at Christmas? I used to get a 50% discount , but it cannot be used to purchase platinum in eshop

Console is different from PC in that regard. All consoles (from what I understand) get a discount on the in-game market but have to pay full price for the platinum from the respective console markets. I've seen this as the case in the Switch where market plat prices ingame were discounted by 50% but the plat was still full price. I don't know the specifics behind this logic, but I'm willing to bet it has something to do with the agreement with each company to implement microtransactions into the game. DE likely has to pay a certain fee for it since the purchases go through...say....the Nintendo eShop. If they discounted the plat, they'd be lucky to break even with some of those transactions if there is indeed an imposed fee for the developer.

6 hours ago, (NSW)minigun800 said:

I can’t even find the accessories pack separate, it only shows the individual prime frame packs and the bundle

I'm also having this issue: I go all the way through to the 'add funds' screen on eShop, but there's no option to select the accessory packs anywhere. What am I missing?

I've been seeing that around a lot lately. It works for me, but I've seen broken images all over the place. Let me try to find a different image host.

EDIT: In the meantime, does this link work? fLcei8P.jpg

On 2018-12-23 at 3:12 AM, (NSW)minigun800 said:

I can’t even find the accessories pack separate, it only shows the individual prime frame packs and the bundle

Okay, so I solved the issue, and in case anyone else is still experiencing the same thing: 

You have to go through the Buy Platinum link in the market. They appear there. That's apparently the only way to access the accessory packs. DE, please consider putting them in the actual Prime Vault section next time so people can see them; this is a little counterintuitive. 

Hi there, 

I've been looking to buy the prime vault bundle, and on the website is says £39.99. Going through the eshop though, it costs £49.60, nearly a 25% increase in price. 

Is this price difference intentional? Is it not possible to purchase the pack at the original advertised price? Region is UK. 

Thanks

On ‎2019‎-‎01‎-‎14 at 12:44 AM, (NSW)FirstyB said:

Hi there, 

I've been looking to buy the prime vault bundle, and on the website is says £39.99. Going through the eshop though, it costs £49.60, nearly a 25% increase in price. 

Is this price difference intentional? Is it not possible to purchase the pack at the original advertised price? Region is UK. 

Thanks

Must be an error on the Website, since the Vault double pack costs 60 dollars, which is with current currency conversion rate around 47 pounds.

9 hours ago, (NSW)Jeronan said:

Must be an error on the Website, since the Vault double pack costs 60 dollars, which is with current currency conversion rate around 47 pounds.

It's for sale at 39.99 for pc, ps4, and xbox, only the switch version seems to be at 50. I wonder if the switch price is based on the dollar and converted (which no other game does), or if its just a straight switch tax. The price seems to be constant across platforms in the US though, so no idea. If its always going to be this way I don't feel like putting any money into the game, which is a shame. 

8 hours ago, (NSW)FirstyB said:

It's for sale at 39.99 for pc, ps4, and xbox, only the switch version seems to be at 50. I wonder if the switch price is based on the dollar and converted (which no other game does), or if its just a straight switch tax. The price seems to be constant across platforms in the US though, so no idea. If its always going to be this way I don't feel like putting any money into the game, which is a shame. 

Where do you see that? I just checked again on the Warframe.com website and it shows 59,99 dollars for the Prime Vault duo-pack and 39,99 dollars for each individual pack. So maybe you mixing up with the individual frame pack.

Prime Access is also still listed for 79,99 dollars.

As double check, I also just checked the Xbox One store and Steam and there it shows normal prices as well.

They would have made an announcement on the front page of their website and here in the forums, if the packs were on sale. They are not.

1 hour ago, (NSW)Jeronan said:

Where do you see that? I just checked again on the Warframe.com website and it shows 59,99 dollars for the Prime Vault duo-pack and 39,99 dollars for each individual pack. So maybe you mixing up with the individual frame pack.

Prime Access is also still listed for 79,99 dollars.

As double check, I also just checked the Xbox One store and Steam and there it shows normal prices as well.

They would have made an announcement on the front page of their website and here in the forums, if the packs were on sale. They are not.

It's the UK store, so £39.99 for the duo pack, which is the cost for pc ps4 and xbox, but is £50 on the switch