Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A request for DE...

AquilliusRanger

I've been wanting to do this for awhile, but can I get permission to rip models off of the Warframes that I have in my arsenal with a 3rd party program? They also contain Tennogen contents that I kind of want for future projects as well, so long as I credit everyone who worked hard (Especially my Inaros's Horus!) to get these models to work and be evenly distributed in-game for me to pay and use...

So, the question is, can I get permission to use Warframes with Tennogen skins and helmets so as long as I credit them and not distribute them anywhere else besides for the use of future project animations, mods or likewise? P.S: I honestly don't wanna get banned if I started using something like Ninjaripper for the game either, so that's why I'm requesting DE directly or anyone associated with it.

Edited by AquilliusRanger

16 minutes ago, AquilliusRanger said:

I've been wanting to do this for awhile, but can I get permission to rip models off of the Warframes that I have in my arsenal with a 3rd party program? They also contain Tennogen contents that I kind of want for future projects as well, so long as I credit everyone who worked hard (Especially my Inaros's Horus!) to get these models to work and be evenly distributed in-game for me to pay and use...

So, the question is, can I get permission to use Warframes with Tennogen skins and helmets so as long as I credit them and not distribute them anywhere else besides for the use of future project animations, mods or likewise? P.S: I honestly don't wanna get banned if I started using something like Ninjaripper for the game either, so that's why I'm requesting DE directly or anyone associated with it.

basic answer so far is no