Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we have more casual life decor?

midtarget

Just now, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

why do we need this in a game were we either 90%are sitting in transference or are killing things?

It adds life, my orbiter has food boxes and tool boxes everywhere, adding a sense of uniqueness. Why do we have houses if we are only doing missions in Soulworker?

29 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

why do we need this in a game were we either 90%are sitting in transference or are killing things?

Why does one individuals wants & interests need to be defined under your expectations? If it isn't something you want, move on.

I like the idea of more content to develop our ships and feel more personal, I would like them to make sense in our current universe though. I would really like to be able to add more to our Transference Chamber. We could see a bed being added, some Warframe skeleton under construction/repairs. A play area for the kubrow/kavat. A trade station on the ship so we don't need to bring someone to the dojo or maroo's.

11 minutes ago, (XB1)Kuljack said:

Why does one individuals wants & interests need to be defined under your expectations? If it isn't something you want, move on.

I like the idea of more content to develop our ships and feel more personal, I would like them to make sense in our current universe though. I would really like to be able to add more to our Transference Chamber. We could see a bed being added, some Warframe skeleton under construction/repairs. A play area for the kubrow/kavat. A trade station on the ship so we don't need to bring someone to the dojo or maroo's.

welcome the world beyond a narrow scope , others will have their own say in something they also are involved in as i also play this game, regardless if you think its fair or ect  i cna voice my own interests and concerns the same as anyone here. 

seems like many here have looked at whats to come dev wise?

as the ship we currently "use" is a landing craft and our main ship the orbiter still hasnt been released and probably is still a wip even to this day , best we can see is liset expansions for now 

Image result for warframe orbiter

Related image

Related image