Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

NPC Tenno

midtarget

6 часов назад, TARINunit9 сказал:

Stalker is a Low Guardian, not a Zariman Child (true Tenno). He hates himself not because he was always a Warframe pilot like a true Tenno, but because he had to become a Warframe pilot (I.e. become more Tenno-like)

Maybe. But why only he can manage the warframe? Where then are the rest of the Guardians pilots?

And in my opinion, he hates Tenno not because of himself. And because he knows something about them that the DE has not yet revealed in the plot.
Tenno cut a lot of people into pieces in the system, since its inception, so that some of these episodes could touch Stalker (even regardless of whether it is Tenno itself or not). In addition, it seems that he knew that in fact the Tenno are controlled by the spy of Sentients, and not by the “good Lotus”. And they do not “support the balance,” but simply kindle the war as much as possible, preventing humanity from taking a break. "Divide and rule". And they not giving a chance to repel a new Sentients invasion. Stalker attacks Tenno mainly (with the exception of the quest episode) only after they have killed a planetary boss. Regardless of the faction. To stop them, he even made a deal with Honghau.

P.S. Sorry for my English, this is not my first language.

1 hour ago, Falconer777 said:

Maybe. But why only he can manage the warframe? Where then are the rest of the Guardians pilots?

It's equally likely that the other Guardians are simply all dead, and that they totally could if they both wanted to and weren't dead

Remember that Transference isn't unique to the Tenno at all: Sylvania pulled it off perfectly (a little too perfectly)

You do make a decent theory about Stalker knowing that the Lotus was a Sentient. My theory is that Stalker was just a massive bigot and we proved his bigotry correct by accident, but your idea is totally possible

23 минуты назад, TARINunit9 сказал:

It's equally likely that the other Guardians are simply all dead, and that they totally could if they both wanted to and weren't dead

Remember that Transference isn't unique to the Tenno at all: Sylvania pulled it off perfectly (a little too perfectly)

Yes, I agree. About Sylvania, I just forgot)

Цитата

You do make a decent theory about Stalker knowing that the Lotus was a Sentient. My theory is that Stalker was just a massive bigot and we proved his bigotry correct by accident, but your idea is totally possible

I think both our hypotheses are possible) We do not have enough information to draw any definite conclusions. I hope in the New War we will get answers to our questions)