Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats holding me back from Ash

(PSN)Sixshotz6

Question

This is actually my second post about this, I'm wondering if anyone has the same problem. I love playing ash. I love using daggers with covert lethality and I love using "Fatal Teleport".. NOW, That being said. When I get to the second sortie mission, While using a dagger and " Fatal Teleport" The enemy is dodging out of the way of The teleport. It is ineffective using a dagger. I can fatal teleport with my Gram and get the kill ,But not the dagger even with covert lethality. I dont know if its a range issue or what. Enemy seems to side step or back bend out of the way of my fatal teleport with dagger. So Annoyed. Any Insight? Thx

7 answers to this question

2 hours ago, (PS4)Sixshotz6 said:

This is actually my second post about this, I'm wondering if anyone has the same problem. I love playing ash. I love using daggers with covert lethality and I love using "Fatal Teleport".. NOW, That being said. When I get to the second sortie mission, While using a dagger and " Fatal Teleport" The enemy is dodging out of the way of The teleport. It is ineffective using a dagger. I can fatal teleport with my Gram and get the kill ,But not the dagger even with covert lethality. I dont know if its a range issue or what. Enemy seems to side step or back bend out of the way of my fatal teleport with dagger. So Annoyed. Any Insight? Thx

That description sounds consistent with you trying to use Fatal Teleport with Covert Lethality on enemies that are not vulnerable to CL. Could that be the case?

You end up hitting them with your dagger as normal ( without CL factored in ), which is likely not strong enough to one shot them, while your Gram is.

You don't really need Fatal Teleport these days if you're using a dagger and the extra damage it gives is pretty minimal since if I recall it's base damage and not multiplicative. If you need the energy return that's another story but overall Efficiency / Duration could be improved to counter this since the ability only costs 25 energy.

Sometimes enemy position can be a problem with Teleport even after numerous attempts to fix it and could be the result of weapon reach.

14 hours ago, (PS4)xtharbadx said:

That description sounds consistent with you trying to use Fatal Teleport with Covert Lethality on enemies that are not vulnerable to CL. Could that be the case?

You end up hitting them with your dagger as normal ( without CL factored in ), which is likely not strong enough to one shot them, while your Gram is.

So there are enemies that are immune to CL?

I know personally for me it doesn't work all the time.  I don't know if it's a bug with the ability or if it's lag, but some missions it works perfectly fine, other missions I can't kill anything with it.  It's been this way for a long time, so I don't see them fixing it anytime soon.  I just use Bladestorm, but having a broken ability like Teleport keeps me from using him much too.