Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boss Rush Mode

Pyrah

Let's face it, there's a ton of awesome bosses in Warframe now, and I feel we need to have a mode dedicated fighting these characters one right after the other. Whether it's through Simaris' Santuary or Hexis Arbitrations don't matter to me. I just want to randomize which bosses I fight next.

And yes I do want to fight Jordas too.

maxresdefault.jpg

With the exception of Kayla De Thaym, the bosses could all use a bit more of a rework to be more arena-styled like in older games rather than free-roaming. The thing that makes bosses fun and challenging is because they have a mastery of their own domain and space. Patterned AoE's and all.

After that, it would be awesome to have Boss Rush mode available via scanning all bosses so Simaris can recreate the arenas for you. 

However, there should also be unique rewards for this. For example, you get a non-functional Janus key, or Alad's Visors, or a trophy of Zanuka. These would really help make this mode more worthwhile 😄

On 2018-12-05 at 2:11 PM, RavingRoman said:

With the exception of Kayla De Thaym, the bosses could all use a bit more of a rework to be more arena-styled like in older games rather than free-roaming. The thing that makes bosses fun and challenging is because they have a mastery of their own domain and space. Patterned AoE's and all.

After that, it would be awesome to have Boss Rush mode available via scanning all bosses so Simaris can recreate the arenas for you. 

However, there should also be unique rewards for this. For example, you get a non-functional Janus key, or Alad's Visors, or a trophy of Zanuka. These would really help make this mode more worthwhile 😄

I was thinking moreso of Captura Scenes of each boss so that I can finally draw every detail of them like I can with Warframes, but ship decorations and cosmetics would be rad as hell!

On 2018-12-05 at 2:36 PM, (PS4)stormfalcon2018 said:

Also new boss music that fits each boss.

Hell yess!

11 hours ago, Pyrah said:

I was thinking moreso of Captura Scenes of each boss so that I can finally draw every detail of them like I can with Warframes, but ship decorations and cosmetics would be rad as hell!

Oh definitely. I actually came up of a concept of a modular boss (raid replacement?) type of content where you can have different types of bosses every few months. These would even be at the difficulty level of Dark Souls is what I'm hoping. I can provide a link to it if you'd like.

9 hours ago, RavingRoman said:

Oh definitely. I actually came up of a concept of a modular boss (raid replacement?) type of content where you can have different types of bosses every few months. These would even be at the difficulty level of Dark Souls is what I'm hoping. I can provide a link to it if you'd like.

YES PLEASE