Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why is no one talking about Relics?

(NSW)FrozenCalamity

Many of us have heard tale, the mythical vaulted relics randomly showing up for n00bs... it's true. i got a Lith A2 to drop on switch, which should by impossible. While yes, they do need to address the vaulted frame issue on the switch (I.E. that many MANY are going to be at the mercy of account transfers)...

This has to be a bug, there's no announcement, no nothing, and it's not just this. On the Cetus Bounties, the Prime unvaulted relics (Mad/Nova) aren't there. The codex doesn't give a good entry on where to find them, and the Axi is nearly impossible to get without doing the bounties.

Can we PLEASE just fix the relic system? seriously, i got a relic for the akstilleto prime, yet the relics that are SUPPOSED to be farmable, appear not to be.

And if anyone has a drop list that is accurate for switch, i would love to see it.

Edited by (NSW)FrozenCalamity

6 hours ago, (NSW)SummerX said:

I didn't know Lex prime is vaulted. I have enough materials to craft two of them, just have to wait for my MR. It's ubiquitous at Maroo's though

Lex Prime isn't vaulted, same boat as you regarding MR though.

As for the Mag/Nova Prime Relics, those are only found in the Void. I do find it a bit odd that relics for frames like Valkyr Prime are still in the game, but I think it is because the game is on a build that was available before September 25th, when Valkyr Prime was Vaulted.

6 hours ago, (NSW)BlazerShadow491 said:

Lex Prime isn't vaulted, same boat as you regarding MR though.

As for the Mag/Nova Prime Relics, those are only found in the Void. I do find it a bit odd that relics for frames like Valkyr Prime are still in the game, but I think it is because the game is on a build that was available before September 25th, when Valkyr Prime was Vaulted.

Akstilletto prime is the real kicker, not valkyr, Akstilletto was indeed vaulted during mask of the Revenant.

And it's not fair they're in the void and not the bounties, none of us newer players can get to the higher level void to farm them before the time limit is up.

The relic drop tables are all screwed and i just want a chance to farm the unvaulted relic on a system that will have MASSIVE issues with the vaulted frames

1 minute ago, (PS4)KiLLsWiTcH5890 said:

Good, im not the only one. Its frustrating, been farming a week for axi s4 and only have 3. Plz DE, fix 😞

I'm glad i'm not the only one frustrated by this.

Be a dear and inform people, there are tons of videos telling people to farm these rare important relics they just need to do bounties.

These poor noobs are fighting through tier 2-3 bounties barely scraping by, without a hope of getting the 1 thing all the videos the old vets point them towards, tell them

My theory is the bounties are messed up because Akvasto Prime was introduced in a newer build than the one switch is on, so they couldn't put Axi A5 as the rotation B reward for bounties on switch. No idea why Axi S4 isn't in bounties though. Annoying. I haven't even seen anyone with an S4. 

11 hours ago, (NSW)bradwarren said:

My theory is the bounties are messed up because Akvasto Prime was introduced in a newer build than the one switch is on, so they couldn't put Axi A5 as the rotation B reward for bounties on switch. No idea why Axi S4 isn't in bounties though. Annoying. I haven't even seen anyone with an S4. 

Then they need to fix it and extend the unvaulting on switch, yet again, vaulted frames are at even more of a premium there, this is not fair.

• 4 weeks later...

Any updates to missing axi S4/A5 from cetus bounty rotations on nintendo switch would be greatly appreciated! Ive been farming since warframe came to switch and at a month and a half later i havent seen any. AT ALL!!! The only one i did get was an A5 and thats only because Baro brought them...

On 2018-12-06 at 2:47 AM, (NSW)FrozenCalamity said:

I'm glad i'm not the only one frustrated by this.

Be a dear and inform people, there are tons of videos telling people to farm these rare important relics they just need to do bounties.

These poor noobs are fighting through tier 2-3 bounties barely scraping by, without a hope of getting the 1 thing all the videos the old vets point them towards, tell them

I’m sorry but what now? You should clearly see what all bounties have to offer for rewards before doing them. Like another person said, the unvaulted items are usually farmable in 1 spot only, in this case the void

On 2019-01-02 at 2:26 AM, GinKenshin said:

I’m sorry but what now? You should clearly see what all bounties have to offer for rewards before doing them. Like another person said, the unvaulted items are usually farmable in 1 spot only, in this case the void

no, they literally made a big post about how they're available in bounties AND the void... WHAT? the relic system is screwy on the switch, on PS4 it's nothing but vaulted relics in bounties, same for PC and XBOX it's only screwy on switch.

Youtubers doing guides have been pointing people toward bounties, everything i said is still true all you did was say "Nuh uh"

On 2019-01-03 at 6:38 PM, (NSW)Kalmaro said:

I just want my Helios prime, but even though I'm getting the relics for it somehow, everyone says it's vaulted, so I don't know what to do 😞

it got vaulted with the release of mesa prime, but with the screwy relic system handing out meso c2s and axi A2s and other randomly vaulted relics every now and then, who knows?

Helios Prime is definitely still available on Switch, racking up the relics every day.  Relic drops are definitely a little weird right now, not surprising since every platform is currently on a different patch.  I'm not 100% on this but from my research Switch is at the 23.9 patch in terms of relic availability; I am picking up relics like Meso Z1 and Lith C3 that were vaulted at 24.2, but not Lith B6 or M3 which were released in the same patch.  Makes sense since Fortuna dropped at 24 and we don't have that yet, and I've also heard the devs wanted to give Nintennos a bit of extra time to farm items that were vaulted soon after release.  Long story short, if you want to make sure you aren't grinding for nothing and you aren't seeing the relic on Cetus Bounties, check the wiki to see if it has a release date of 23.9 or earlier.  This has proven accurate for me so far, hope it helps everyone else

Edited by (NSW)yantra

On 2019-01-06 at 12:50 PM, (NSW)yantra said:

Helios Prime is definitely still available on Switch, racking up the relics every day.  Relic drops are definitely a little weird right now, not surprising since every platform is currently on a different patch.  I'm not 100% on this but from my research Switch is at the 23.9 patch in terms of relic availability; I am picking up relics like Meso Z1 and Lith C3 that were vaulted at 24.2, but not Lith B6 or M3 which were released in the same patch.  Makes sense since Fortuna dropped at 24 and we don't have that yet, and I've also heard the devs wanted to give Nintennos a bit of extra time to farm items that were vaulted soon after release.  Long story short, if you want to make sure you aren't grinding for nothing and you aren't seeing the relic on Cetus Bounties, check the wiki to see if it has a release date of 23.9 or earlier.  This has proven accurate for me so far, hope it helps everyone else

Im on switch and Im getting the vaulted relics as drops in the void. A little after midnight in the early am today i was running a meso survival mission (draco - ceres) and had a neo s9 pop at the 20 min mark. Thats a mesa prime content relic. After extracting and returning i got a meso m2 relic at the 15 min mark. Some say they werent dropping due to the patch difference....they are! Whats messed up those is that there really isnt any accurate info that you can find right now that 100% applies to drop rates and locations on NSW.

On top of that, the drop rates of these relics are abysmal on the void. I've been farming T1 void for some time now, argon crystal runs, a ton of treasure hunting and lith relic farming at hepit. I only got 2 Lith M2 relics, all other relics are 15+ or even 20+. I must have done 100s of those missions by now. I haven't seen not one Meso, Neo or Axi relic for Mag/Nova. It's completely ridiculous.

They are going to be vaulted 2 weeks before PC? You can't find their relics almost anywhere and PC can get them super easily by doing bounties. 20 mins of interception on high void for something like a 5% drop rate vs 10-15 mins of cetus bounties for multiple shots at the relics on each stage of the bounty (from 15%+ and upwards). This doesn't make any sense at all.

i dont understand either, i farmed a lot in the void and  i just found only one axi relic from the vault T.T, for neo lith and meso i did capture runs with volt, and it is very funny that i got like 15 relics of each tipe and only four from vault.

And to make it worse, the vault close before on switch, when in the other plataforms it close after, and u can get vault relics in bountys very easily. i know that switch is in an older version, but the vault open the SAME for all, so we deserve the same opportunities.

I only want an explanation =(

• Like 1

6 hours ago, (NSW)Mistletainn said:

I'm so confused about the void relics that I don't even know what to say.

It's easy. Each Prime Access brings up a new set of relics. To keep drop tables reasonably uncluttered, DE deletes older Prime Access relics from drop tables. Those are coming back in regular intervals when current one is still up, but only few limited - in this case its Mag and Nova. While relics from current PA can drop anywhere in the game, unvaulted ones can drop only from bounties, syndicates offerings and Void drop tables. If you get them, you keep them even the unvaulting is finished. It's not that all of them unvault at once.

Paris, Lex, AkLex, AkVasto, Burston, Braton and Orthos are only exceptions - relics with these weapon parts can be always accessed.

I got my FIRST Axi S4 today. From a relic bundle pack of the Arbiters. After a huge amount of farming in all the possible places where it could drop.

Worst thing of this is that you go to see in other consoles and all of them get consistent drops of that Axi S4 in cetus bounties. All but Switch. And on top of that, we get them vaulted before the rest. It's unfair, we should be able to get those relics the same way as other versions or, if not, at least get them unvaulted for longer.

8 hours ago, (NSW)Belaptir said:

I got my FIRST Axi S4 today. From a relic bundle pack of the Arbiters. After a huge amount of farming in all the possible places where it could drop.

Worst thing of this is that you go to see in other consoles and all of them get consistent drops of that Axi S4 in cetus bounties. All but Switch. And on top of that, we get them vaulted before the rest. It's unfair, we should be able to get those relics the same way as other versions or, if not, at least get them unvaulted for longer.

I have to admit that I dont like this either. I wish we had a longer period of time to farm for them given that warframe came to switch DURING the unvaulting and not before and its vault closes for switch before everyone else. Essentially this means we have less time for some nice prime warframes than everyone else and all those people who migrated their pc accounts are no doubt gonna take advantage of this in trade chat. Game just came to switch and they play experience is already corrupted... (Sadface)

However, i do want to inject the thought that this may have something to do with the game being ported to the switch and trying to keep up with Hotfix deadlines. Im sure by now many of you notice how Mesa Prime access relics have been droping with no announcement of her being available for switch, nothing in the market, not even in the codex! Its like some rouge coding that just allowed it to happen... I digress... What i mean to say is that i think the vaulted relics are being stopped early on switch to SOMEHOW help with Hotfixes getting us up to speed with the other platforms.

This is an opinion backed by nothing but the thought of trying to rationalize why the early closing is occurring. I doubt they are simply doing it on a whim. That would be the quickest way to have a lot of people ticked off at you and from experience with this game since 2013, DE is not the type of company to do things to purposely tick off their gamers...