Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

cheaters

Budman67

Are you allowing people to cheat in this game and here is why I ask this relics start one up get my reward and someone not of my clan starts anew one and to end it I have to abort and loose the first thing I was trying for. I know its a free game but have well spent in this game with money to see cheaters cheat and at my cost in this game. 

6 minutes ago, Budman67 said:

Are you allowing people to cheat in this game and here is why I ask this relics start one up get my reward and someone not of my clan starts anew one and to end it I have to abort and loose the first thing I was trying for. I know its a free game but have well spent in this game with money to see cheaters cheat and at my cost in this game. 

Uhh...

You're set in public matchmaking, you're going to get random people joining you.  If you want to avoid that, I'd suggest setting to Friends or Invite Only. 

But, what you're describing isn't cheating.  It's a feature of the game. 

16 minutes ago, Budman67 said:

Communicate with your squad to see who wants to keep going and who wants to extract. Most people are nice and understandable if you don't want to continue or have to leave for whatever reason, it's not cheating. Endless means endless.

If you don't want to squad up then set your settings to solo, friends only or invite only. YMMV with public runs.

Edited by Equinoof

à l’instant, Ver1dian a dit :

I knew I shouldn't have skipped Gibberish in high school.

Let me translate for you :
"Muh, I go on public matchmaking, play with 3 strangers, and things don't go exactly how I want, so people are cheating. I know because I put money on the game"

I know it doesn't makes much more sense. It's a hard language to decifer.

From what I can decipher:

Annoyed at randoms who join in to do fissure.

Getting a free ride on their relic.

Also likely was doing an endless type, and can't leave until everyone leaves, so have to choose abort mission option instead, losing the items they just won.

-------

Ok, response time.

You can set to public or invite only.

Invite only for people you invite only.

There is a "no relic" option you can choose at the next stage screen. If you choose that everyone understands, and will choose that too, then leave.

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Budman67:

why did you abort and not play this part as well without loosing anything...

if you want to open relics secure, you should play solo or joining missions were you can leave any time you want without risking your relic....

10 hours ago, Budman67 said:

You... You do realize that it's a feature of the game, and not a cheat, right? If you go on an ENDLESS Fissure, then you can either continue or keep playing. That doesn't make it a cheat.

You also seem to be pretty impulsive, as you aborted the mission because a random player (which i bet it was because you set your party on public), just started a new relic opening. Not only you lost a prime part because of your impatience, but you also blame that to randoms, simply because you didn't realize that you put the party on public, and that you could do the "no relic" option, if it keep going.

Congratulations, you played yourself.

As stated above, when playing with random people you must be prepared for them to have different goals than you, or perhaps to be useless dead weight just hoping to level gear by leeching off of a squad. This is not going to happen all the time but it is always a possibility when playing with unknown players. To avoid it go solo, or play with friends/clan and agree as to what the objectives are going in.

15 hours ago, (PS4)Lollybomb said:

That...  That's not cheating.  That's just how those missions work.  Either accept that you may be in for the long haul, play solo/friends only, or stick to fissure missions that aren't endless.

i think they changed that on sly recently last night i was in exavate fisure one guy left randomly after 3 relics assumed had just d/ced then next relic myself and one other went to extract.  and only the two of us on the extraction point where in the summary for end of mission the last guy was left in mission apparently

3 hours ago, (PS4)Cargan2016 said:

i think they changed that on sly recently last night i was in exavate fisure one guy left randomly after 3 relics assumed had just d/ced then next relic myself and one other went to extract.  and only the two of us on the extraction point where in the summary for end of mission the last guy was left in mission apparently

Nah he would have been sucked out with you.  The two of you would have initiated countdown and he would have been pulled out with you... er.. you should have seen his stats on the summary page at the end...?

16 hours ago, LarryYourWaiter said:

Nah he would have been sucked out with you.  The two of you would have initiated countdown and he would have been pulled out with you... er.. you should have seen his stats on the summary page at the end...?

normally yes but he was not in summary of mission was like was never there just the two of us on extract and he droped from squad the second the sumary started to appear