Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lech Kril's HP is becoming ridiculous ?

Diangelius

Question

I don't know what the hell is going with this boss. I haven't tested on low level Lech Kril yet but today I jumped into Kuva Flood and faced lvl 150 Lech Kril. At his final stage where he strips, he's absurbly tanky for unknown reason. My Ignis Wraith burned everything else within 1s but it took my party of 4 people more than 5 minutes to bring him down.

Is this a bug though ? He was not this tanky before...

I remember seeing a post also mentioned about this.

5 answers to this question

2 hours ago, (PS4)xstatic900 said:

8200 armor with status immunity tends to make for a long fight.  I'm assuming he is status immune tho (pretty likely).  bring armor stripping abilities or shattering impact, not corrosive weapons.

Not sure about that... but he got a crap tons of status icon on his head. Maybe just for show.

6 hours ago, Diangelius said:

Not sure about that... but he got a crap tons of status icon on his head. Maybe just for show.

Unless even the health color is just for show, I believe Kril is vulnerable to status (at least corrosive). You can see his yellow health turn red when he has no armor. I was messing around with corrosive status weapons and stripping all of his armor off because I was waiting for his to freeze himself.

Edited by DeathshotSE