Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chat ban filter is strangely sensitive.

Whitetiger62512

So I was curious cause I had heard that simply linking both nezha and kinetic siphon trap would get you suspended, and because I thought that was way too stupid to be a thing I tested it.(A mistake on my part i forgot that people will overreact to anything.) Now if I had put a "Is a" in between those links I could maybe understand the suspension, but to suspend for simply linking those two at the same time together? That seems way too over protective.

On a side note while I understand the suspension stopping my chat for; Region, trade, Squad and recruitment chat. Why is Clan? I mean shouldn't the clans be in charge of their own chat. Also it would be useful if the suspension message told you the duration of your suspension.

So learn from my mistake assume DE and/or the people in charge of chat filters are sensitive little snowflakes who get offended no matter what and treed carefully.

4 minutes ago, Whitetiger62512 said:

assume DE and/or the people in charge of chat filters are sensitive little snowflakes who get offended no matter what and treed carefully.

I assume the same about people who feel the need to make these sort of threads about it.