EndGame_

24 Hour MR timer!@!?

Recommended Posts

I have seen a few posts about people that wanted the timer completely removed if you fail, While I understand that it's a way to get people to log in and play again the next day I feel 24Hrs is too much, I'm legit sat here today not wanting to play because I don't want any of the exp I will gain leveling frames and weapons to be wasted I think maybe a 6 hour timer or 12 would be better 24 is just a spit in the face now I sit here as my boosters which should only really be used whilst playing but are used when you are not even logged in? are now wasting away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh and the reason I failed MR10 is because WTF is up with the floors couldn't see a damn thing watched a video on how to do it before attempting obviously then that Sheet hit me square in the face the guy's video looked nothing alike I was blinded.

Edited by EndGame_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this is somewhat mitigated by the fact that you can practice the test in Simaris' room in the Relay first.

Also, the affinity you earn is not wasted.

Edited by AdunSaveMe
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EXP you gain from levelling frames and weapons won't be wasted. Anything you level up now will go towards getting you to the next mastery level, and if you earn enough mastery XP to get to the next level, then the level after that. It's impossible to waste this XP. If you decide to stop doing mastery tests altogether and just keep leveling up new weapons and frames, you'll be able to take multiple mastery tests back to back (Assuming you pass each one) to level up your mastery rank to the level commensurate with the total sum of mastery XP you've earned.

If you have active EXP boosters, you should be levelling as many new weapons and frames as you can. Get to it, Tenno!

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, EndGame_ said:

watched a video on how to do it before attempting obviously then that Sheet hit me square in the face the guy's video looked nothing alike I was blinded.

Adjust your display settings, there are some visual setting which cause too much brightness such as bloom and adaptive exposure.

Edited by NekroArts
Misspell and grammar
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Letter13 said:

EXP you gain from levelling frames and weapons won't be wasted. Anything you level up now will go towards getting you to the next mastery level, and if you earn enough mastery XP to get to the next level, then the level after that. It's impossible to waste this XP. If you decide to stop doing mastery tests altogether and just keep leveling up new weapons and frames, you'll be able to take multiple mastery tests back to back (Assuming you pass each one) to level up your mastery rank to the level commensurate with the total sum of mastery XP you've earned.

If you have active EXP boosters, you should be levelling as many new weapons and frames as you can. Get to it, Tenno!

AWESOME, That makes it a lot better with that being known 24hrs is fine.

13 minutes ago, NekroArts said:

Adjust you display settings, there are some visual setting which cause too much brightness such as bloom and adaptive exposure.

thanks a lot I will change these and give it another try tonight.

Edited by EndGame_
  • Satisfied 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, AdunSaveMe said:

I think this is somewhat mitigated by the fact that you can practice the test in Simaris' room in the Relay first.

Also, the affinity you earn is not wasted.

Thanks for your input I didn't know about this feature I will give it a go to adjust my setting the test its self is super easy I would just get blinded whenever I looked down lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, EndGame_ said:

thanks a lot I will change these and give it another try tonight.

Just want to give what I have that gives me my ideal lighting. Most of the light settings under "Graphics Quality" are turned off except for three: high dynamic range, adaptive exposure, and dynamic lighting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NekroArts said:

Just want to give what I have that gives me my ideal lighting. Most of the light settings under "Graphics Quality" are turned off except for three: high dynamic range, adaptive exposure, and dynamic lighting.

Bloom is really the only problematic one.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-12-05 at 12:26 AM, Letter13 said:

EXP you gain from levelling frames and weapons won't be wasted. Anything you level up now will go towards getting you to the next mastery level, and if you earn enough mastery XP to get to the next level, then the level after that. It's impossible to waste this XP. If you decide to stop doing mastery tests altogether and just keep leveling up new weapons and frames, you'll be able to take multiple mastery tests back to back (Assuming you pass each one) to level up your mastery rank to the level commensurate with the total sum of mastery XP you've earned.

If you have active EXP boosters, you should be levelling as many new weapons and frames as you can. Get to it, Tenno!

Oh, good. I can go straight to MR30 with all the XP "saved" because I can't get past MR8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kevyne_Kicklighter said:

Oh, good. I can go straight to MR30 with all the XP "saved" because I can't get past MR8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just use Titania.  😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Kevyne_Kicklighter said:

Was nerfed. Can't use her abilities now.

I might need to revisit all of those tests to see what's all changed.  That one specifically I did long before Titania came out.  So, I did have to practice I quite a few times to learn it.  I do remember using I think it was the Akstiletto Primes for it.  Mostly because of the High RoF, the large mag, and very quick reload.   I didn't want my weapon to be the thing holding me back on the test.

Edited by DatDarkOne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now