Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buff [Reflection]

Grave.Knight

Reflection right now is a very wasteful mod. Firstly, it takes a Warframe slot. Secondly, it only works while channel blocking. Thirdly, because it reflect the damage back to its origin it doesn't do that much damage.

It's very apparent this mod is a hold over before Parkour and Melee 2.0. And even with Melee 3.0 there is a very good chance this mod will still remain worthless. It really needs buffing.

• Turn this into a melee mod. It doesn't even make sense why a mod that affects MELEE is a Warframe mod. We don't have a Warframe mod that affects Primary or Secondary weapons.
  • Remove the channel blocking requirement.
  • Instead of it reflect the damage back to its origin have the damage reflect to enemies close to the cross hairs.

reflection is a mod that has the potential to be extremely useful, but as you have said, because its damage is determined by the enemies damage and because its tied to channeling, its probably one of the most useless mods available.

what ive noticed about reflection is that there is a chance for status to effect the enemy, but this is determined by the enemy's status chance.

maybe dont give us too much damage if they find it unbalanced, but increase status chance once the projectile is reflected. its a satisfying feeling to see an enemy staggered by an impact stat from a reflected projectile like they are shook.

• 1 month later...

Hmmm. Maybe there is an optimal build? I'll see if I can build it and make it work tonight. Trinity link, [abaiting link], adarza's [reflect], [reflection] unairu school, [guardian derision], ack & brunt's [electromagnetic shielding] seems like where I'll start. Maybe nyx ultimate will let reflection work.