Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's the best setup to farm focus?

(PSN)JAzTIx

Question

8 answers to this question

As others have mentioned using a cc frame in ESO or eidolon hunting

Even if you don't tend to use cc frames, ESO is still a very quick focus farm. I for example don't tend to use cc frames or enjoy eidolon hunting, But even when using a support frame, e.g. rhino, you can max out your daily focus via ESO in 2 - 5 runs of 8 rounds.

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.

yea if u want to avoid the more or less annoying daily cap grind u can easily get over 1 million a day from just doing tridolons.. i personally dont do much ESO as the pubs can be hit or miss. and most the pubs end up leaving by round 4 which sucks. the one time i had a pub stay until we actually could keep up anymore around round 14 was the most fun i had in a while.

18 hours ago, Makunogo said:

yea if u want to avoid the more or less annoying daily cap grind u can easily get over 1 million a day from just doing tridolons.. i personally dont do much ESO as the pubs can be hit or miss. and most the pubs end up leaving by round 4 which sucks. the one time i had a pub stay until we actually could keep up anymore around round 14 was the most fun i had in a while.

As I still need to "get good", I run support not cc frames and hence by default do eso pub runs. Pub runs can be fun / annoying / challenging / frustrating. Recently did 2 runs where nobody had a cc frame. Both times we failed with less than 30 seconds to go in round 8. On the other hand did a run with 2 saryns that clearly new what they were doing, both players spawned in each round and immediately went to the spot where you can cc the whole map, I gave a roar boast, dealt with any enemies that got close, and did revives, got my best focus in an 8 round run ever, approx 160k, they of course got way more, was fun for all.

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.