Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loot

Linkee

Can you, please, do something about loot system?

Why am I losing items that I already acquired? Lost like 10 relics today (im a casual player, so it's a lot for me) + all the loot from them + like 3 hours of play, just because host happen to leave and everything goes downhill from this point. Great. Or relic parts that you collect during mission - that's another "great idea" of throwing my monitor through the window. It's almost impossible to collect 10 on survival missions, where everyone is spread out, while you just stand there having 2 options:
- pray for mobs to spawn near you - which, of course, won't happen
- run through the entire map, use your magnifying glass to locate all the relic parts that dropped because SOMEHOW they're not marked on the screen anymore. You just have to guess where they are. Yay! Success, you found 1... now 9 more to come, but you have only 1 minute left..

Great experience, would recommend.

il y a 21 minutes, (XB1)Danowat32 a dit :

You'll go a long way with an attitude like that.

What attitude? Me and 2 other people losing items, relics and time. I imagine you'd be all happy to waste your time and not get items you already had.

Edited by Linkee

à l’instant, (XB1)Danowat32 a dit :

I am sure you could have said what you needed to say without all the edgy language though.

yes, I could have... but my anger was proportional to the time I lost. The core stays the same: give me the loot I earned.

Just now, Linkee said:

yes, I could have... but my anger was proportional to the time I lost. The core stays the same: give me the loot I earned.

That's not going to happen.

Host migrations are a problem, but that's just the way the game is, and until DE manage to fix it, it's like it or lump it I am afraid.

28 минут назад, Linkee сказал:

What formula are you using to calculate correlation between the levels of babyrage and time expenditure?

If you want to try and get your relic stuff from the mission back - contact support, but without throwing a temper tantrum.

Edited by PurrrningBoop

I highly doubt contacting support will be useful. Had experience with that and.... no, its way more effective to just do another run with the time you need for that. "send this" (when the original message already contains the things support requested) 🙄 replies and its another support member who picks up your ticket.

That being said, its very unlikely anything will be fixed. This problem exists even back in the void key era and that is quite a long time ago already.

This happens all the time, best you can do is either 1) be the good host so no one suffers or 2) try not to stay for too long in a pub run, 20 min, 40 min runs are fine, but I won't go over that without proper communications in the team.... certainly not 3 hours

Dang! You are angry AF!

The next time you're opening relics and a host migration occurs and takes too long, close your app and then re-open it immediately. Ordis may have something for you in your inbox.

I wish reactants to be removed. It's an unnecessary hoop and causes bad blood between players. New players don't know that running away from squad messes with their drops.

il y a 8 minutes, SupremeDutchGamer a dit :

btw. if you can give proof to DE what things you lost in a support ticket, they'll probably refund it to you. as long as you're nice and calm about the situation instead of acting like a high-and-mightly son-of-a-female-kubrow

That way I'd spend more time sending tickets than actually playing the game.

il y a 9 minutes, PurrrningBoop a dit :

What formula are you using to calculate correlation between babyrage and time expenditure?

My own, nothing of your concerne since you're a calm guy. Focus on adressing the topic.

il y a 11 minutes, SupremeDutchGamer a dit :

as for the problem of everyone being spread out. thats your own goddamn fault for playing public AND having terrible luck. ive only had this happen maybe 5 times and ive been here since before relics were a thing. imagine that. if you want good runs you can use recruiting or other forms of matchmaking over discord servers. or you can play with friends.

but with that attitude. i dont think you'll have many friends willing to play with you

I use public games, because it's convenient. Public games are no different than premade groups (in terms of light gameplay). If you can use your brain during premade groups, you can also use it in public games. You play public game with 3 other people to socialize, to make the content more entertainment... not to play solo. One that wanna play solo just set the game to private and play solo. Moreover, they're also losing the opportunity to get a chance to get more loot to choose from, if they act like that.

Besides, keep your observations to yourself - you don't know me, and judging me or my life by one rant post is silly, to say the least.. Stick to the topic.

47 minutes ago, Godzilla853 said:

Calm down, and try to ask people to stay together for better spawns so everyone can open their relic.

Funny how I always ask people that, or overall to keep togetehr and don't spread the loot.

Noone ever listens. Never. Ever.

And if we have Excalibur with MR0-50, they are the biggest offenders. The first thing he does is sprint as far as he can from the team. I guess they haven't figured out they could play this game solo. 

il y a 21 minutes, Leyers_of_facade a dit :

This happens all the time, best you can do is either 1) be the good host so no one suffers or 2) try not to stay for too long in a pub run, 20 min, 40 min runs are fine, but I won't go over that without proper communications in the team.... certainly not 3 hours 

Yeah... the thing is, all the runs I made today were no longer than 20 minutes.

il y a 1 minute, deothor a dit :

Funny how I always ask people that, or overall to keep togetehr and don't spread the loot.

And if we have Excalibur with MR0-50, they are the biggest offenders. The first thing he does is sprint as far as he can from the team. I guess they haven't figured out they could play this game solo. 

SO much this.

7 minutes ago, Linkee said:

I use public games, because it's convenient. Public games are no different than premade groups (in terms of light gameplay). If you can use your brain during premade groups, you can also use it in public games. You play public game with 3 other people to socialize, to make the content more entertainment... not to play solo. One that wanna play solo just set the game to private and play solo. Moreover, they're also losing the opportunity to get a chance to get more loot to choose from, if they act like that.

>rants about public games being garbage >but they're convenient

buddy. pick one. if you lose your loot/time. they're not so convenient are they? you wont have those issues if you're hosting yourself or if you're playing with someone who's a known good host. hence why playing in premade groups is actually different. plus you can use strategies that require certain frames. and theres much more communication between people during premade groups.

also. people dont play public to socialize. or to make the content more entertaining. thats just your view of what public matches are supposed to be. which they arent. public is a way to get quick matches for missions. nobody expects anything out of anyone in public matches. also. "if you can use your brain during premades, you can use your brain in public". not everyone does premades. also in public you might be taking new players allong, or players with a different language who cant speak english very well. generalizing that much is kinda stupid. likewise expecting to go 3 hours with a set of strangers with random frames who probably werent queing up for 3 hours and might be new players, leveling or underequiped for some reason is kinda stupid. dont go over 20 minutes unless those first 20 minutes went fantastic and everyone wants to go on. likewise dont go over 20 if there is noticable latency, because that means you have a bad host.

11 minutes ago, deothor said:

but... they're newbies. they're still learning to play the game. instead of being a clemhole to them you should stay calm and teach them a thing or two.

when it comes to newbies, imagine them being little kids, they're new to this world, they're full of energy and they want to get better and do cool things. dont go calling them little kids tho. just handle them in a similar fashion to little kids, as if you were an elementary school teacher.

3 minutes ago, SupremeDutchGamer said:

but... they're newbies. they're still learning to play the game. instead of being a clemhole to them you should stay calm and teach them a thing or two.

IS MR18 a newbie? Cause this is the +/- average mastery tier of players doing higher level endless missions.

I know I shouldn't get angry at MR1, or 5 when they are slow or F something up. But for petes sake. Whole group of MR 15 or 20 ignores the basics, spreads and makes everyone fail their first relic? I had it so many times. Those aren't kids or newbies, but simple idiots.

Ok, chill the -Clem- out. Firstly, If your teammates arent near you, GO FIND THEM. this should be OBVIOUS.

Secondly, If you cant kill enough enemies to make enough reactant, thats your problem. If your teammates have reactant, but arent near you, GO FIND THEM

Thirdly, Stop acting like an entitled piece of -Clem-.

il y a 3 minutes, SupremeDutchGamer a dit :

>rants about public games being garbage >but they're convenient

I rant about people, not the system. They're convenient in a way that I don't have to waste my time looking for specific people, I can just jump right into a content.

il y a 4 minutes, SupremeDutchGamer a dit :

you wont have those issues if you're hosting yourself or if you're playing with someone who's a known good host. hence why playing in premade groups is actually different. plus you can use strategies that require certain frames. and theres much more communication between people during premade groups.

Yeah, because doing 20-minutes-long survival mission on Venus requires some advanced tactics 😉
I don't expect some lenghty conversations from public games, only basics. It's not rocket science. Like I said, they're no different from premade runs (if you're doing some light stuff like said venus defence): here and there are 4 people and they rely on each other at some extend. Just don't be a jerk - you wanna play solo, go solo.

Of course it's not like that 100% of the time - I enconter some nice people from time to time and it is really a pleasure to play with them.

How hard can it be to type in chat

-- Lets Camp --

it they not responding then bail out

in that way you save your own critisism

Use Carrier Prime for an optimal Vacuum 

Press M for an wider Map so you can spot the team mates quicker

-- I get the idea that you don't want to put in much effort to keep things realy calm and try to solve things diffrently --

making topics rant away doesnt solve the global problem 

il y a 8 minutes, (PS4)ArsArcanumPS a dit :

Ok, chill the -Clem- out. Firstly, If your teammates arent near you, GO FIND THEM. this should be OBVIOUS.

Secondly, If you cant kill enough enemies to make enough reactant, thats your problem. If your teammates have reactant, but arent near you, GO FIND THEM

Thirdly, Stop acting like an entitled piece of -Clem-.

Oh, what a man of culture! Please, teach me your ways, senpai. I might had a rant post, but saying this you're no different from me. Welcome to the club, rageboy.

Besides, it seems you didn't read or understand what I said. Come back when you actually do both.