Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Away

Pocklelord

I'm just a bit overwhelmed about how stalker will show up for other people that i am in with like twice in a row but i have only had him attack me once since i started. can anyone explain how it is that he won't attack me anymore no matter where i go what i kill or who i am with because i never seem to be an attack target. Could it be possible to scare Stalker Away

I do exterminate missions, with some low level gear to push my mastery rank. Basically he appears often enough.

The problem is that he drops only dread or mods for me.

Are every single one of those mods Slash Dash, by any chance?

The Stalker, hunts for you when you have killed a boss.

He can take almost months to come to you, my max was 1 and a half months.

P.S : His appearance in a mission is ultimately based on RnG.

Guy in russian reservation told a story. He is not kill some boss 1.5 month, but stalker come revenge for him. Very fun -_-

Edited by Pr0t0s

I'm just gonna go ahead and say that I believe bosses are completely UNRELATED to the Stalker (aside from dialogue).

I've had times where I hadn't killed any boss in ages but still manage to get invaded due to walking around with low level weaponry. I just got invaded about an hour ago on my lvl1 Ogris actually.

Just a little idea:  Try crafting any cheap weapon with credits and see if that works out. Don't go out of your way to slaughter bosses - it won't change anything.

Kill a few bosses, bring a lowlevel warframe and weapons. He'll be there. Don't sit around on your level 30 frame with your maxed out weapons. He doesn't like those.

He just attacked me while leveling my unranked Hind and level 8 Glaive. I was using my level 30 Rhino with Dual Vastos, so he wasn't a problem.

Note that even bringing a single unranked/low level weapon gives him a higher chance to attack.

Edited by Grascen

Well i am lvling my Hikou which is rank 5 and i have a rank 20 dread rank 30 loki and duel eithers

and still no show am i doing something wrong because if i need to not use my dread i will not use it

I do only extermination missions (Jupiter, Mars, Saturn), trying to get many kills collecting affinity orbs and pushing my mastery.

However, all my gear is lvl  < 30. Basically he show up after aprox. 3-4 hours. 

Can someone remember how stalker was "killed" by primary or secondary when he drops despair blueprints. I'm just asking my self, because every time I got him with my primary. Maybe thats why I get almost only dread blue prints (no hate despair so far)? Or it is only RNG? Maybe drop table bug? 

Edited by Voidflow