Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

whats your pass time hobby in warframe

I am aware we all run-a-round and do the regular stuff

but i often wonder if anyone else does certain things ingame they find fun/endgame hobbies/ silly things they do that are just for kicks

as an example

every hotfix I test each melee and stance and all my primary weapons to see if any changes , i also like to do captura & fashion frame  , i also hang around earth tiles to help new players

I just started a new account to break the pace with something different, and have been having tons of fun with it.

To the point that I haven't used my main account on the last couple days ( just collecting daily rewards ).

If you ever get burned out or bored with the normal day to day stuff, I'd recommend trying this, it is awesome fun and such a different experience, especially if you do it solo with some self imposed rules ( like 100% f2p, no trading .. ).

hace 9 minutos, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako dijo:

ive ended up doing that while i wait a lot wish it had more room higher ceilings 

I thought the end game was bullet jumping back and forth between the arsenal and navigation... Damn have I been doing it wrong? 

I scan Neural Sensor/Orokin Cell/Argon Crystals/Neurodes clusters. Trying to get to 1000 of each. It saddens my scanner when players break them before I scan them.

I make sure to put RNGijoe through his paces and force him to give up Ayatan Stars by opening every container and locker without Master Thief or Scavenger. Do not get time to use those mods unless doing SOLO.

I watch how players play in Pubs and if I see someone doing team things (revive, not take the elevators and leave others behind, etc) I check their WISHLIST to see what I can gift them. 

I play games with the enemies such as with Vaub, I use the jump pads to launch em and try shooting them before they land. Others include knock em down with Banshee 1 and then slide and shoot with shotguns. 

Go to Arena with Ash or Ivara and see how long it takes to win by Radiation only win. Let them kill each other for me. 

There are others.....

15 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

every hotfix I test each melee and stance and all my primary weapons to see if any changes.

Um. May i ask why when you can just tell if there were any changes based on the update notes on the forums before going to test something that isn't there? 

Also, my Hobby is trying to make a bunch of new and unique builds for Warframes and weapons that are usually less used or underestimated that have potential. I guess I mostly do this because make Warframe videos on YouTube as a hobby now. Sure gave me a lot to do.

Arbitration (I realize I'am i the minority here but I like them), Kuva farm, Sortie, open a few relics. That's my usual grind.

I did start a fresh account on the Nintendo Switch. I have been enjoying it quite a bit. I have spent more money than I'd like to admit on my Xbox account. So my plan is to keep my Switch account free to play. Having said that I will still take advantage of anything that DE gives away for free. So far the Heat Sword and Trinity Prime are the only things I have that were not earned in game. Never thought I would be grinding for things as simple as Point Strike or Hell's Chamber but, like I said I am having fun.  

Fishing, mining and infested survival (melee weapon only), because I find them the most relaxing and fun things to do even when I'm feeling stuck or frustrated with the game. Also I spend a lot of time trying to find my color theme for frames.. you know kinda like some streamers have a specific color combo they use on all of their frames. So far I haven't been able to find anything that would look good on Khora so the search still continues 😄 

Golf on the Orb Vallis.

Step 1: Any Zephyr build will do, but generally keep the strength to 100% or less so you don't kill the 'golf balls'. An efficiency/duration build for mining or bounties works well.

Step 2: Go about your business on the Vallis as usual, but when you encounter Mite Raknoids, tag one of them with your enemy/waypoint marker.

Step 3: launch an Airburst (ability 2) at their feet, and watch how far downrange you can launch them. Direct hits can possibly kill them though, so watch out.

Been bored playing Warframe for awihle. I absolutely love it, have loved it but don't have anything to do. Went from logging in and talking in region, occasionally picking up missions to help people but bored of the same gameplay over and over. Now I log in once in a blue moon to check things out, play a game, then log off.