Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

whats your pass time hobby in warframe

Justo ahora, Spaceland dijo:

I collect parts for new warframe, i collect credits, i collect anything i can. Still not finished with all planets nodes but still having fun all round the planets and doing the nightmare modes.

I remember when i first played this game, it was magic to me, i wish i could erase the memories of some games...

• console where i have everything: i generally just login, collect daily reward, do sortie, log off.
  • pc where i'm missing a random things: collect daily login, do sortie, check alerts for missing weapon parts (yup still no alert), look at vent kid standing (yup still don't like kdrive so still no progress), maybe do a random fissure hoping someone puts up a random vaulted relic for something i don't have (yup - they dont), log off.

1 hour ago, ShinTechG said:

Um. May i ask why when you can just tell if there were any changes based on the update notes on the forums before going to test something that isn't there? 

well because sometimes they dont put all the changes or stealth fixes in the notes 

it dosnt always pan out but it sometimes i have found interesting things 

1 hour ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

I am aware we all run-a-round and do the regular stuff

but i often wonder if anyone else does certain things ingame they find fun/endgame hobbies/ silly things they do that are just for kicks

as an example

every hotfix I test each melee and stance and all my primary weapons to see if any changes , i also like to do captura & fashion frame  , i also hang around earth tiles to help new players

I've spent a lot of time in Cetus at the end of the night just staring out at the tower and the broken causeways. I would like to have a better look at both, but without a sniper scope, or the causeway suddenly becoming tangible, there's little I can do about it. 

That doesn't stop me from staring out across the water from time to time. 

1 hour ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

I am aware we all run-a-round and do the regular stuff

but i often wonder if anyone else does certain things ingame they find fun/endgame hobbies/ silly things they do that are just for kicks

as an example

every hotfix I test each melee and stance and all my primary weapons to see if any changes , i also like to do captura & fashion frame  , i also hang around earth tiles to help new players

Depends, if friends are on I help them with stuff or, depending on the friend, I may continue the dojo decoration process.  Sometimes I just run around on the plains.  Really just depends.

Since the ludoplex came out I usually play Flappy Zephyr and Wyrmius whenever I find myself with nothing to do. I finally beat Wyrmius last week and got the poster, but Flappy Zephyr is proving to be the most challenging thing I have done in-game in a long time. I also like to sit in recruit chat and look for players that need help. Lets me kind of re-experience what it was like to be new to the game and it makes me feel good that I can help someone.

i tent to join the 1st defence mission with my nekros prime without shadow armor and cast shadow and watch newbies try to kill my zombies. 

I also Join that same defence with MAX power Limbo and Nuke the map claiming that LIMBO is Overpower to new players.

I usually stare blankly at the mission alerts for about an hour and then realize I have nothing to do other than horde resources for future updates and then logoff.

All this game is at its core is a resource hoarding simulator. It kinda gets boring. Would love to see some better mission designs that don't fit into the existing ABC template. Tell me a story and make me care about this games inhabitants for once. 

I mess around with my Operator's appearance and wish I could give her a face as cute as some of the ones I see on Cetus...seriously - how do they manage that?

I run through my most-used weapons and work out alternate builds to deal with different enemies.

Sometimes I'll visit my dojo, do a bit of decorating and see what else I can research in my labs.

Or I'll just have another go at understanding what people are talking about in region chat.

Usually I cap my focus at ESO before anything, followed by syndicate stuff. Those captura scenes aren't going to collect themselves, lol.

A lot of my time is spent running endless missions, but I also spend a fair amount of it helping out newer players. It's cool seeing them experience the game and most are so grateful for the help. 😊

I think this changes over time. for a while my endgame was sitting in ODD then for a while it was doing hieracon as i loved being handed out axi relics and getting other stuff out of it.

now i'm starting to like arbitrations (only interception or infeste salvage or defection i bother to do tho) 

recently i been religiously stalking trade chat and doing eidolons. 

also slowly hoarding fortuna standing for the second update in case new stuff comes. 

it really changes there is so much to do im never really bored and i have progressed pretty far in the game. i think even when im done w/ everything (prob not in a while) ill still come on just because they are fun to do. 

11 hours ago, Sleepy_time said:

Since the ludoplex came out I usually play Flappy Zephyr and Wyrmius whenever I find myself with nothing to do. I finally beat Wyrmius last week and got the poster, but Flappy Zephyr is proving to be the most challenging thing I have done in-game in a long time. I also like to sit in recruit chat and look for players that need help. Lets me kind of re-experience what it was like to be new to the game and it makes me feel good that I can help someone.

Wait....there is an end to these games AND a poster as well?

If I had known that, I would have tried better instead of going for my high score.

Learned something new about Warframe....

I think my routine is similar to others that are in the place I'm in:

I log in to collect daily reward and run the daily sortie

I run some Orb Vallis bounties to gain SU standing

Kuva Siphons and Kuva Floods

Reroll rivens that I'm still trying to get the perfect rolls for

I'll run some relic runs to collect ducats and possibly get some vaulted stuff (I was puking my guts out this weeked and didn't log in when Baro was here so I refuse to check and see what I missed cuz I have over 3000 ducats saved up to get all the goodies) 

I'll play with frames I don't use much and try and learn how to play/build them viably for level 80-100 content. (I am just now learning Nova Prime. I could never stay alive with her even i  just level 35 stuff, so when I did an hour. long arby and the last two standing were a Nova Prime and Inaros, I was sure I could build my Nova Prime and learn how to play her. The Nova Prime and Inaros outlived my Umbral Eternal War Valkyr, and she is tanky as ****. I have sick riven for the Plague Keewar and with it and Valkyr it makes anything under level 100 trivial) 

Right now I am trying out different melee weapons, because my Keewar just melts everything. Then I think I'll play different secondaries and primaries I have built but never use. 

I always seem to find stuff to do. 

As for what I've read, I LOVE all the comments of playing kow level missions to help noobs out. I remember when I got to accompany 3 much higher ranked players on random missionsand I couldn't believe how fast my stuff was levelling up! So I am gonna do this too. Hang out in recruit chat and play public low level missions to help noobs progress. 

As for weird stuff, I guess the only thing I've been doing lately is playing a Resonance Banshee and trting to get the enemies completely covered in the Sonar spots. Not as creative as some of the other stuff in this thread, lol

6 minutes ago, z3us32610 said:

I'll play with frames I don't use much and try and learn how to play/build them viably for level 80-100 content. (I am just now learning Nova Prime. I could never stay alive with her even i  just level 35 stuff, so when I did an hour. long arby and the last two standing were a Nova Prime and Inaros, I was sure I could build my Nova Prime and learn how to play her.

High Strength, high Duration Slow build for constant use of Molecular Prime, need to keep everything slowed.

It's pretty fun when you're using a sniper with this build, if you get/are skilled enough with your aim you can do the same with Resonance Banshee but it's not guaranteed you can outkill enemy spawn rates on all tilesets.

I would use Zenurik focus with these frames.

Farming dojo pigments on Cetus.  The white ones that ONLY drop from Dargyn Pilots.  That are not a guaranteed drop.  And you need a ton of them.  They drop in increments of 5.  Hate DE.

Night falls on Cetus, I hunt sentients.  Hate Inaros users

Sorties.  Get Riven - no longer hate DE.  Get Scultpture - feel personally singled out and betrayed by DE community staff.

Arbitrations - hate all gamers

ESO almost daily for Focus Farming....still need to complete a few....never been a high priority for me once I unlocked all the passives.  hate Sayrn users.  All three of them in my PUG group.  Laugh as they fight for spore dominance.  

Building things in my dojo - hate my controller

Go to marketplace

• Peruse attachments/sydanas
  • See one that I think would look better than current set up on a frame
  • purchase
  • Apply
  • Realize previous attachement/sydana looked better
  • Experience Buyers remorse
  • Hate myself for being shopping weak
  • Wish MAG was still around
  • Log and play Red dead.