Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

whats your pass time hobby in warframe

I mostly bullet jump in circles around my orbiter when waiting for a trade in trade chat, or look if someone has anything funny to say in region chat. As far as endgame goes, I mostly just log in, mess with my settings a bit, get dissatisfied that the sensitivity just "doesn't feel right" and log right off.

10 hours ago, (XB1)DShinShoryuken said:

Wait....there is an end to these games AND a poster as well?

If I had known that, I would have tried better instead of going for my high score.

Learned something new about Warframe....

Well Wyrmius has a final boss level and if you beat it you get a wyrmius poster, but then it lets you go through again to get more score if you want. For Happy Zeyphr if you get 50 points you get the poster so it doesn't really have an end just a point requirement.

On 2018-12-05 at 12:46 PM, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

I am aware we all run-a-round and do the regular stuff

but i often wonder if anyone else does certain things ingame they find fun/endgame hobbies/ silly things they do that are just for kicks

as an example

every hotfix I test each melee and stance and all my primary weapons to see if any changes , i also like to do captura & fashion frame  , i also hang around earth tiles to help new players

I make sure my FF stays just a HALF-Step ahead of this guy on my Discord called “Red-Nosed Umbra”.

Spending time in Fortuna or Strata, Play Mot, Fissure, or Kuva Flood, grind Fortuna Solo or play one of it’s Bounties. I used to fight enemies at The Pearl until i ran through most of my Revives but i started playing Mot more often in a Public Squad because i enjoy doing that more. I would try Orb Heist when that comes out though.

On ‎2018‎-‎12‎-‎05 at 11:46 AM, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

I am aware we all run-a-round and do the regular stuff

but i often wonder if anyone else does certain things ingame they find fun/endgame hobbies/ silly things they do that are just for kicks

as an example

every hotfix I test each melee and stance and all my primary weapons to see if any changes , i also like to do captura & fashion frame  , i also hang around earth tiles to help new players

I like to log-in & fish for a few minutes after a long shift of work. It actually helps me relax & wind down.
I also like to go to Adaro, Sedna & commit mass Genocide against the Grineer. I've made up a storyline in my head about the Grineer Command & their constant horror & frustration as they try everyday to figure out why every staff member of that Base is found dead within 24hrs of repopulation. One of them I've named them inappropriate innuendos, for exmaple the main Grineer trying to foil me is Corporal C(IF I say more I risk a forum warning...might already get one. =/), & her Assistant is Doctor S(Same as the other). They are constantly belittled by Grineer High Command for both their failure to stop the Genocides & for their Clone ID# which is why they have the names I gave them.
I also while slaughtering them joke with my friends in party chat about the Grineer Janitors who clean up the mess & their personal struggles with the horror they see everyday, the required consoling every weekend they receive, & their constant demand for higher pay.

Lastly, all my friends joke about how my Operator has become battle- grizzled/hardened, has extreme PTSD, & is the only Tenno that hates Grineer so much that Lotus herself (Before she left) was beginning to worry for my sanity. She had a poster of Cray-Cray on her wall with Stalker on one side & my Operator on the other.
Even Vay Hek's fleets flee whatever planets my Operator is currently on.
And how all my Zaws have been forged out of highly compressed (to Diamond-like hardness) Grineer Ashes. So we laugh & destress over this crap.

The big joke is that when my Operator takes the fields the Grineer know they've pushed their luck & even my Warframe flees in terror. That essentially the LAST thing Lotus, Grineer Command, Ordis, Teshin, The Corpus, & my own Warframe want is for my Tenno to actually leave his chair.

I also enjoy playing Frame Fighter. It's just fun & kind of wacky.

On ‎2018‎-‎12‎-‎05 at 11:47 AM, (PS4)ZERO_ghost90 said:

I run around my orbiter or look at the ceiling (endgame btw)

You win the thread. I laughed out loud at this & the entire damn Wingstop looked at me.

1) check if the arbitration, kuva flood, fissures and sortie are any fun, if yes do that

2) do random stuff on either landscape like bounties/exploration or just flat out massacre at 4 stars alert (vallis exclusive ovbviously) 

3) load into a random pug kuva survival

4) load into mot solo and stay as much as i have time (or as much as i can otherwise) 

5) redo the build of a frame I'm not entirely satisfied with, put formas wrong and end up spending 12 formas on an Harrow. Fml. 

6) jordas speedrun taxis. I'm trying to consistently bring my time down to under 2 mins with 3 deadweights. Velocitus dominates 😄

7) FASHION! 

😎 complain about the fact i still can't skip the first hour of any endless to not be bored out of my mind. 

9) memeing/playing with good friends. 

There ye go. 

Edited by Autongnosis

On 2018-12-06 at 4:19 AM, Swordsman said:

Also a great game!  I have been off it for about six months, need to jump back in soon.

You should. I'm really enjoying it.

4 hours ago, FlusteredFerret said:

Hey - nice to come across a fellow captain! I have the same handle in that game. Don't play as much as I used to since I discovered WF though.

Heh. It was the opposite for me. I recently discovered Dreadnought and haven't been playing WF as much.

On 2018-12-06 at 11:48 PM, (PS4)Zero_029 said:

I like to log-in & fish for a few minutes after a long shift of work. It actually helps me relax & wind down.
I also like to go to Adaro, Sedna & commit mass Genocide against the Grineer. I've made up a storyline in my head about the Grineer Command & their constant horror & frustration as they try everyday to figure out why every staff member of that Base is found dead within 24hrs of repopulation. One of them I've named them inappropriate innuendos, for exmaple the main Grineer trying to foil me is Corporal C(IF I say more I risk a forum warning...might already get one. =/), & her Assistant is Doctor S(Same as the other). They are constantly belittled by Grineer High Command for both their failure to stop the Genocides & for their Clone ID# which is why they have the names I gave them.
I also while slaughtering them joke with my friends in party chat about the Grineer Janitors who clean up the mess & their personal struggles with the horror they see everyday, the required consoling every weekend they receive, & their constant demand for higher pay.

Lastly, all my friends joke about how my Operator has become battle- grizzled/hardened, has extreme PTSD, & is the only Tenno that hates Grineer so much that Lotus herself (Before she left) was beginning to worry for my sanity. She had a poster of Cray-Cray on her wall with Stalker on one side & my Operator on the other.
And how all my Zaws have been forged out of highly compressed (to Diamond-like hardness) Grineer Ashes. So we laugh & destress over this crap.

The big joke is that when my Operator takes the fields the Grineer know they've pushed their luck & even my Warframe flees in terror. That essentially the LAST thing Lotus, Grineer Command, Ordis, Teshin, The Corpus, & my own Warframe want is for my Tenno to actually leave his chair.

I also enjoy playing Frame Fighter. It's just fun & kind of wacky.

I’m with you.  Time to END them.

On ‎2018‎-‎12‎-‎07 at 4:48 AM, (PS4)Zero_029 said:

I wont lie.

For as kind of non-serious and over-the-top this is, it also actually sounds like it'd make a fun story. Maybe that's just my inner child or the fact I do something similar talking but your character is basically Tenno Kratos and Kratos is, if nothing else, interesting to watch. 

My personal passtimes involve murdering my way through Sorties and Kuva Floods less for the rewards and more for the higher risks. And sometimes I run amok in Conclave for much the same reason, armed with a Strun Wraith, Akstilleto Prime, a pair of Furax Wraith for occasional fisticuffs and Ash prime to royally mindf*** my opponents and be everywhere that they don't want me to be and nowhere they do.