Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.3 + 24.1.3.1

[DE]Drew

21 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fixed (potentially) crashes on Windows 7 without Service Pack 1. Everyone on the team wants to point out if you are in this scenario, you've resisted updating for almost 7 years. C'mon.

LMAO, Comon windows xp and 7 users, get with windows 10

Dat potato aint gunna last much longer

1 minute ago, Fylas said:

but it is no longer supported... maybe we should all just switch to vista..... 32 bit ver *gets shot by cephalon shy* NOT THE NOT AKVASTO'S PRIME!!!

32bit is kinda really old school, now whoever runs windows vista 32 bit, is rather equivalent to 9ded6b38d758630bd02e01511ad70006.png

I'm sorry i had to Lol.

vor 22 Stunden schrieb [DE]Drew:

Chat Moderation Changes:

• In-game Kick, Ban, and Spam Flush messages will now be handled as a system notification instead of a private message. We are in the process of reviewing the human element of our in-game chat moderation. You can read the details here: 

@[DE]Drew

well nice thing you are try but one thing i have to say as long the bots kick for reasons that should be not a kick worth there will be a problem and maybee because it is a "Ger bot"  problem it is not realy that bad but please consider the "bad word folder" need a look over Greetings Keiyadan 

Had a host migration while extracting from an Arbitrations. The host died and went afk. He got pushed into the next wave of defense but the 3 of us who extracted ended up getting a "mission failed" screen with none of the 3 rewards we had acquired over the 30 waves. All we received was XP.

23 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:
  • Fixed (potentially) crashes on Windows 7 without Service Pack 1. Everyone on the team wants to point out if you are in this scenario, you've resisted updating for almost 7 years. C'mon.

this is funny and sad, but mostly funny.

Your Grindy trick Fix in this patch broke my ability to grind. For some reason I was able to do it after last patch (the one that broke grindy for everyone else) but not anymore so, I'm moving myself to the unhappy Kdrivers camp. Please fix this, getting rep with the Vent Kids is now an absolute chore.

Archived