Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.3 + 24.1.3.1

[DE]Drew

Crafted and mastered all 3 K-Drive boards, only 2 gave me mastery points. The one that didn't work had jet-part used from rank-up offering in its construction, which i believe is the case (for whatever reason).

Also, crafted MOAs just randomly stop gaining mastery points as well. Had a freshly gilded MOA that i tracked (due simple suspicion) from rank 24 to 30 - not a single mastery point.

16 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.3

Garuda Changes & Fixes:

• Fixed delay between the end of Garuda's Seeking Talons release animation and being able to charge her Dread Mirror.

Still seems to be a bad delay on it idk if the animation for talons just lingers for awhile but still awkward

21 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Enthrall can now be used while on Ziplines. 

Sure would be nice if they were also immune to ally damage, mechanics similar to Nyx's Mind Control ability. Seems kind of a wasted potential if they're only good for deploying energy pillars, when they're supposed to be killed by Revenant's 4 for overshield charges, and leech extra HP and shield with his dash.

11 minutes ago, M4T2E said:

Yes. At least a reset of this challenge for doing it again would be fine.

That never will be fixed, since DE dont care about problematic synchro with Steam achievements. I had similar problem with Joyride challenge and few challenges before, so i have to use SAM

37 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.3

Fixes:

• Fixed a memory leak in the gear wheel that would degrade performance the more often you used it

Thanks for that, it was really annoying when you were hunting "Floofs" and had to constantly open the wheel to equip the lures and after a while ended with a slide show.

Archived