[DE]Drew

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.3 + 24.1.3.1

Crafted and mastered all 3 K-Drive boards, only 2 gave me mastery points. The one that didn't work had jet-part used from rank-up offering in its construction, which i believe is the case (for whatever reason).

Also, crafted MOAs just randomly stop gaining mastery points as well. Had a freshly gilded MOA that i tracked (due simple suspicion) from rank 24 to 30 - not a single mastery point.

• Woah 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.3

Garuda Changes & Fixes:

• Fixed delay between the end of Garuda's Seeking Talons release animation and being able to charge her Dread Mirror.

Still seems to be a bad delay on it idk if the animation for talons just lingers for awhile but still awkward

19 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fixed invisible hazard bubbles in Hive missions.

Good heavens thank you DE!

• Like 1

favorite color Option still bugged deleting color after reset.

18 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fixed some types of camera shake ignoring the view shake option.

Yess! A friend of mine will be so happy to hear this as Eidolons (who used to ignore the setting) always gave him a migraine with the shaking.

Much love DE! 💜

• Like 1

vor 8 Minuten schrieb Myscho:

Completed in game but locked in Steam ?

Yes. At least a reset of this challenge for doing it again would be fine.

Melee momentum (resistance to knockdown, stun etc during combos) on all heavy weapon types is still broken since Update 23.10 Chimera.

21 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Enthrall can now be used while on Ziplines. 

Sure would be nice if they were also immune to ally damage, mechanics similar to Nyx's Mind Control ability. Seems kind of a wasted potential if they're only good for deploying energy pillars, when they're supposed to be killed by Revenant's 4 for overshield charges, and leech extra HP and shield with his dash.

Thanks! Any ETA on getting kitguns added to the weapons tab on your profile (to track completion)?

Where are the dojo decorations? I can not find the holiday boxes that were last year !!! 🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁

I am writing through Google translator. Sry.

Cool, but can we get a fix on mag not being able to magnetize enemies while under rag doll affect, Khora's strangle dome, nezhas spears and etc. She just loses energy and nothing happens. 

the fourth LOKI ability only harms the infected, is it right that this should happen or should it hurt the other factions as well?

Edited by Jose72
  • Like 1

hace 26 minutos, [DE]Drew dijo:

• Fixed Kitguns not creating tracers and other effects after exiting Submersible Archwing. 

Thank you DE!

29 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fixed Companions orbiting around you sometimes when you stop moving. 

Why was this fixed? I really enjoyed my kavat running circles around me when I was emoting 😥

11 minutes ago, M4T2E said:

Yes. At least a reset of this challenge for doing it again would be fine.

That never will be fixed, since DE dont care about problematic synchro with Steam achievements. I had similar problem with Joyride challenge and few challenges before, so i have to use SAM

My kitgun stops firing if I go into water, such as Uranus, until I die.  I realize its battery powered but c'mon.  I pull the trigger, the sound effect happens and I loose ammo, but nothing comes out.

37 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fixes:

• Fixed a memory leak in the gear wheel that would degrade performance the more often you used it

Thanks for that, it was really annoying when you were hunting "Floofs" and had to constantly open the wheel to equip the lures and after a while ended with a slide show.