Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.3 + 24.1.3.1

[DE]Drew

6 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fixed (potentially) crashes on Windows 7 without Service Pack 1. Everyone on the team wants to point out if you are in this scenario, you've resisted updating for almost 7 years. C'mon.

Just saying, i like Windows 7 better than 8 and 10. so.. if it wasn't for me getting a new PC then i would still be on Windows 7, infact i have my old PC still and it still has Windows 7 😛

Can we please have the Alert Menu re-ordered so the weekly+ ones are at the bottom (like they used to be), and the hourly ones at the top?  It makes sense to me that the alerts which expire sooner would appear higher up in the pecking order of the display rather than lower.

How difficult would it be to have a PERMANENT waypoint in the Plains that marks the Cetus entrance - I'm sure I'm not the only one that has trouble finding my way home after wandering around outside for a while and the default overlay map is more disorienting than useful and the fixed overlay map is ok, but (1) Can't be resized or (2) moved to keep it on screen.  Make the opaque one resizable and movable and WOW we'd have and actual min-map for our HUD.  If that's too hard, then a simple permanent waypoint marker would solve the problem.

Please consider.

Still no news on the missing kdrive launcher? Cant grind for kdrive standing without it.. missing few more thousands standing to get the last piece of kdrive part.. yet cant grind anymore due to missing kdrive launcher.. please check that out? Everytime the hotfix out, its always disappointing that there’s still no fix on that matter.. :(

2 hours ago, -TSA-RedBeard said:

[snip for space]

I know it won't replace events, but look at esc > profile > leaderboards, there are still places to compete each week. Sometimes when you need a thing to do, pick a endless node and see if you can beat the top records. It is something however, it is a thing a certain segment of the community still clearly cares about since I can look at Mot, and having not played much this past week, I can see that Mot currently has a record of 3h 1m 32s since last reset. That was just under 3 days ago since that last reset BTW. Sadly, we don't have special events for this anymore however. 

4 hours ago, morningstar999 said:

any news on if this is ever going to get fixed? over two months now 

The Tonkor has been broken since Chimera, too. Very frustrating how these bugs go on and on without getting acknowledged...

2 часа назад, TheXennon сказал:

How difficult would it be to have a PERMANENT waypoint in the Plains that marks the Cetus entrance - I'm sure I'm not the only one that has trouble finding my way home after wandering around outside for a while and the default overlay map is more disorienting than useful and the fixed overlay map is ok, but (1) Can't be resized or (2) moved to keep it on screen.  Make the opaque one resizable and movable and WOW we'd have and actual min-map for our HUD.  If that's too hard, then a simple permanent waypoint marker would solve the problem.

Please consider.

Youre not.

And we still waiting for a proper exact timer for poe night/Day, its been a year seriuosly. Why 3rd party sites like deathsnack have it but the game that has it doesnt? Why cant we have it on our right screen corner In game? What the actual hell? 

not my post. someone made this

I personally can't find a reason to press' 4 anymore. I am a big fan of the ability but it was already situational before and it's even more situational now. You need to find a situation where your 1 doesn't flat out deletes what surrounds you, where enough enemies can be marked (long corridors mostly), where your team doesn't delete said corridor faster than your cast, where there's no shield to mitigate its application, at a level where slash has enough of an impacr and ironically, after a certain level, in a location where standing still doesn't mean death.

I was "fine" with its frontal aspect since it surely was to balance the combo but it was taken to a point where if 0.01% of the situations in this game justify its usage it's already a lot and I dont even think reversing it would really fix the situation at this point. The level at which it's worth using more often is too high and its animation against said enemy creates too much potential exposure. This ability really need a buff now and not just a small one. 

9 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fixed (potentially) crashes on Windows 7 without Service Pack 1. Everyone on the team wants to point out if you are in this scenario, you've resisted updating for almost 7 years. C'mon.

This is gold. You have stated what everyone else is thinking, good sir.

Archived