Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.3 + 24.1.3.1

[DE]Drew

10 hours ago, Julian_Skies said:

Hz is measure of frequency. 120 Hz is 120 FPS, because hertz means "repetitions per second". Just in case you were uninformed.

Otherwise, it's because it's now tied to your monitor's refresh rate, because running say, 120 FPS on a 60Hz monitor it's about the same as running on 60 FPS because your monitor isn't fast enough to handle it.

If Hz is FPS, then change FPS counter to Hz counter and it should display Hz and not FPS. No? I hope so, because that's just stupid. If they want to make it less confusing for people that don't know what Hz and FPS stands for, then get rid of the units completely. 60FPS on 120Hz monitor doesn't make it magicaly 60Hz monitor, it only displays 60FPS on a 120Hz monitor.

13 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Garuda Changes & Fixes:

Possible to request for trolling to stop with Garuda's hover in air while charging her 4, then hard-fall on the ground if she is too high? 

1) Hover in the air is free target to enemies

2) Hard fall on the ground is free hit for enemies.

If these 2 points are not trolling us, then I do not know what is.

4 hours ago, Hagdrisil said:

Some of us (like myself) are in a financial position where we can't afford to upgrade ... c'mon! use some common sense on this one! Oh ... right .. as my grampa used to say quite allot "Common sense isn't." 

Service packs are free, friend. Upgrade to it.

Yeah, the automated chat suspension system seems to still catch people in false-positives.

My Region chat tonight was having a discussion about Star Wars, and I was auto-suspended after making a post about the golden force lightning power that a particular race of aliens have used in the Legends continuity.

I think the thing that got me chat suspended was the word "race", even though it was entirely within acceptable context (Or should I have said "species"?)

So ultimately I think the system still needs trucks of work before it's acceptable. This comes after a hilarious few times several years ago where mentioning the word "gay" in any context got me chat banned even though I am and the context was always respectful and innocent.

Still, the fact that the reason behind chat suspensions is not given to the player, I can't even know if that was what got me suspended in that message or any number of other things that the automated filters might have accidentally shot me with.

I was having fun talking with with a moderator and others about Star Wars tonight, too. Oh well.

6 hours ago, Kromatia said:

This is gold. You have stated what everyone else is thinking, good sir.

No one (but you, perhaps) will read this, but the irony is that everyone on these forums seems to think they mean "updating to Windows 10" when in fact they simply meant "updating to Windows 7 Service Pack 1," heh.

16 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fixed non-energy draining abilities getting canceled when riding vehicles. 

Does this include Despoil Nekros?

16 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fixed some types of camera shake ignoring the view shake option.

SO GOOD! Any removal of screen shake is good.

В 24.11.2018 в 03:58, -EPECb- сказал:

DE, turn off or fix "punch through" for Phantasma's alt.fire pls -_-

fa9d8b1d707f0e86e388cb957237ceaa.jpg

Penetration through texture works on regular missions as well, not only in the "sim". Without МR, punching through textures still works with the "Seeking Fury" mod. I remove this mod and here is the result:

5c8ca0503a0dea800c9c4d03e351a008.jpg

The "Seeking Fury" mod does not work correctly on Phantasma's Alt. fire and needs some work. This is definitely a bug.

Please enjoy:

Показать контент

a1a1891fe9278c5931d2213443d7cba6.jpg

11803dd9731875d69a55d4794dd690a9.jpg

9ed91afe33134288f3abce318d6defff.jpg

Pls fix it DE! Т-Т

Archived