Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.3 + 24.1.3.1

[DE]Drew

10 minutes ago, DoctorEris said:

Why was this fixed? I really enjoyed my kavat running circles around me when I was emoting 😥

Ever tried mining in Orb Vallis with your pet circling your feet?

*Mining* *Cat walks in front of you, disrupts node* *Mines second node* *Cat walks in front of you again, disrupts your node, and you get a couple crummy gems*

You: ಠ_ಠ

I recently came back after a lengthy break and have heard about more than a few issues of moderators abusing their power and breaking the rules without consequence despite how players reported them.

As someone who enjoys the social aspect of this game, I certainly hope your chat moderation updates come to fruition, the previous errors are remedied, and similar outbursts from moderators do not happen in the future.

Thank you DE for the patches/updates.

A reminder of other bugs:

Ivara's sleep arrows are bugged on kubrodons. The kubrodon wakes up before the sleep arrow officially expires, it causes mass confusion to the user because the sleep arrow UI will report there is still time left, but the kubrodon has already woken up. A video to demonstrate this issue (main bug shows from 3:12 onwards).

Incidentally, there is also a bug with the capture animation is not registering the correct amount of animals being captured resulting in the incorrect amount of standing being earned (upon returning to fortuna).

Some reports on Warframe reddit:

Archived