Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

23.5.0 Mask of the Revenant - Hotfix 2

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Mask of the Revenant: Hotfix 2

Our Second hotfix is here - included in this Hotfix are listed below. We are already working on a third hotfix for: Performance, Crashes, and controller Deadzones!

Fixes

- Fixed an issue where you would be unable to purchase items in the Market as described here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1034817-nintendo-switch-launch-purchasing-issue-information/
- Fixed a potential crash when launching the game.
- Fixed an issue where you could be placed in an 'Autodetect' Region, not allowing for matchmaking until you switch your region manually.
- Fixed an issue with missing and inconsistent capitalization in menus.
- Fixed an issue where 'Twitch Prime with Prime' items were not being rewarded. Simply relog and it'll be there!
- Fixed an issue where timestamps in chat could appear jumbled.

So I had a problem with Twitch Prime where it said it had redeemed the weapons on Switch but they weren't in my inventory and I saw the issue as a bug so didn't worry about it as all good I still got Trinity for now. I logged into my PS4 account 2 days later and the weapons were in my PS4 inventory and apparently that's just tough? 

Is there anyway to fix that as it was part of the bug that they didn't show in the Switch inventory even though it said redeemed when I logged into the Orbiter on Switch. 

I haven't touched the weapons as I already had both on PS4 so they're just sitting there... In the wrong inventory. 

Edited by (NSW)JohnnyENZ
Added info

5 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed an issue where 'Twitch Prime with Prime' items were not being rewarded. Simply relog and it'll be there!

What if you already redeemed Trinity Prime on the PS4 when the deal started months ago, cancelled your Prime membership months ago, and then restarted your Prime membership on say...January 1st?

Asking for a friend. Who is me.

Also, what about the Twitch Stream drops we didn’t get?

1 hour ago, (NSW)tH3-dOuG said:

Can we get some vomvalyst spawns in the plains so we can actually start building amps? Killing terolysts with the base amp is almost as fun as getting kicked in the nuts.

5 hours ago, (NSW)RoyalSnek said:

Haha wouldn't be a hotfix without the login errors. 

The twitch prime rewards were awarded the moment the hotfixed deployed! Thanks for update! My only question is does this fix the vomvalyst spawn rate?

I haven’t done free roam at night since rejoining on the Switch.

I legit thought they just turned off Vomvalyst spawns during bounties, lol.

But yeah. They gone. That’s a pretty huge bug, to essentially remove an entire enemy from the game like that. #Vomvacide

For some reason, I still didn’t receive the twitch prime weapons bundle. I’ve received Trinity Prime.

Manually updated the game, login was fine, didn’t get a message, checked arsenal but not there. No extra weapon slots.

Unlinked twitch account, linked again.Twitch shows redeemed. Only playing on Switch.

Will try again later but is there anything I did wrong? 😑

I haven't been able to even log in or anything, it says downloading updated 0.0kb then it goes from 200 to 1kb/s slowly then never does anything -.- 

I've tried manual update it's already at 1.0.4 and no errors I've read downloaded and still happening pliz help i just wanna play 

Edited by (NSW)Jcmc080