Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Winter Solstice 2018!

[DE]Helen

a88646c8adaf9afa5fea3ff63910c9a2.jpg

Put on your [Warm Coat]. It’s winter in Warframe!

For a limited time, our previous Winter Solstice Customizations are back on all platforms. Visit the in-game Market for a wide selection of seasonal cosmetics for your Warframes, Weapons, Companions and even your Dojo.

These items disappear again on January 9 at 2 p.m. ET. Get yours before they melt away.

9438dfe8c43f52e144d06e95315d631e.jpg

New Winter Glyph Pack

Also available now are five new Winter Glyphs on PC. This pack will be available on consoles once each platform receives the Fortuna expansion.

Stay warm, Tenno.

7 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

These items disappear again on January 9 at 2 p.m. ET. Get yours before they melt away.

I presume this means that they won't be available in the market after this time, not that they'll be removed from people's inventories?

3 minutes ago, Everyone said:

I presume this means that they won't be available in the market after this time, not that they'll be removed from people's inventories?

Of course. Players are even allowed to keep their Festive Interior Decorations up forever basically, mirroring what my neighbors like to do until late spring.

10 minutes ago, demminik said:

I might sound wrong but I always thought that holiday-related days in game are supposed to be (or pretend to be) fun and there should be some activities but not just "buy several pictures and shut up enjoy the celebration".

There will be more as far as I know. I have yet to see the Gift-O-Meter which I hope they do this Christmas too.

36 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

For a limited time, our previous Winter Solstice Customizations are back on all platforms. Visit the in-game Market for a wide selection of seasonal cosmetics for your Warframes, Weapons, Companions and even your Dojo.

New Winter Glyph Pack

Also available now are five new Winter Glyphs on PC. This pack will be available on consoles once each platform receives the Fortuna expansion.

Stay warm, Tenno.

Any news on tennobaum this year ?  

^.^ 

43 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

a88646c8adaf9afa5fea3ff63910c9a2.jpg

9438dfe8c43f52e144d06e95315d631e.jpg

New Winter Glyph Pack

Stay warm, Tenno.

Why no Snowball Showdown again? It would be a nice thing to do either with friends or in public even if it had no rewards attached in order to prevent the cries of "I'm BeInG fOrCeD tO dO sOmEtHiNg I dOn'T lIkE tO gEt SoMeThInG i DoN't NeEd".

Archived