Jump to content

Winter Solstice 2018!


[DE]Helen

Recommended Posts

a88646c8adaf9afa5fea3ff63910c9a2.jpg

Put on your [Warm Coat]. It’s winter in Warframe!

For a limited time, our previous Winter Solstice Customizations are back on all platforms. Visit the in-game Market for a wide selection of seasonal cosmetics for your Warframes, Weapons, Companions and even your Dojo.

These items disappear again on January 9 at 2 p.m. ET. Get yours before they melt away.

9438dfe8c43f52e144d06e95315d631e.jpg

New Winter Glyph Pack

Also available now are five new Winter Glyphs on PC. This pack will be available on consoles once each platform receives the Fortuna expansion.

Stay warm, Tenno.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

These items disappear again on January 9 at 2 p.m. ET. Get yours before they melt away.

I presume this means that they won't be available in the market after this time, not that they'll be removed from people's inventories?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Everyone said:

I presume this means that they won't be available in the market after this time, not that they'll be removed from people's inventories?

Of course. Players are even allowed to keep their Festive Interior Decorations up forever basically, mirroring what my neighbors like to do until late spring.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, demminik said:

I might sound wrong but I always thought that holiday-related days in game are supposed to be (or pretend to be) fun and there should be some activities but not just "buy several pictures and shut up enjoy the celebration".

There will be more as far as I know. I have yet to see the Gift-O-Meter which I hope they do this Christmas too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

 

Put on your [Warm Coat]. It’s winter in Warframe!

For a limited time, our previous Winter Solstice Customizations are back on all platforms. Visit the in-game Market for a wide selection of seasonal cosmetics for your Warframes, Weapons, Companions and even your Dojo.

These items disappear again on January 9 at 2 p.m. ET. Get yours before they melt away.

 

New Winter Glyph Pack

Also available now are five new Winter Glyphs on PC. This pack will be available on consoles once each platform receives the Fortuna expansion.

Stay warm, Tenno.

Any news on tennobaum this year ?  

^.^ 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

a88646c8adaf9afa5fea3ff63910c9a2.jpg

Put on your [Warm Coat]. It’s winter in Warframe!

For a limited time, our previous Winter Solstice Customizations are back on all platforms. Visit the in-game Market for a wide selection of seasonal cosmetics for your Warframes, Weapons, Companions and even your Dojo.

These items disappear again on January 9 at 2 p.m. ET. Get yours before they melt away.

9438dfe8c43f52e144d06e95315d631e.jpg

New Winter Glyph Pack

Also available now are five new Winter Glyphs on PC. This pack will be available on consoles once each platform receives the Fortuna expansion.

Stay warm, Tenno.

Why no Snowball Showdown again? It would be a nice thing to do either with friends or in public even if it had no rewards attached in order to prevent the cries of "I'm BeInG fOrCeD tO dO sOmEtHiNg I dOn'T lIkE tO gEt SoMeThInG i DoN't NeEd".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...