Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Winter Solstice 2018!

[DE]Helen

1 hour ago, [DE]Helen said:

a88646c8adaf9afa5fea3ff63910c9a2.jpg

Put on your [Warm Coat]. It’s winter in Warframe!

For a limited time, our previous Winter Solstice Customizations are back on all platforms. Visit the in-game Market for a wide selection of seasonal cosmetics for your Warframes, Weapons, Companions and even your Dojo.

These items disappear again on January 9 at 2 p.m. ET. Get yours before they melt away.

9438dfe8c43f52e144d06e95315d631e.jpg

New Winter Glyph Pack

Also available now are five new Winter Glyphs on PC. This pack will be available on consoles once each platform receives the Fortuna expansion.

Stay warm, Tenno.

please de please make the knotwork looking glyphs into sigils that glow with your energy color, they are incredible specifically talking about the solstice glyph pack..

6 minutes ago, Shadow-Spawn said:

Aww.. will have to sell the Christmas decorations to unequip them, so no Christmas decorations during the summer time.

Thanks for the Christmas stuff DE😗🌲🌲

Well why not? No one said you can't have Christmas on summer :)

Thank you 😄 first time I get to be in game during this time. Looking forward to decorating my orbiter. However why no Christmas stuff for kavats? My Smeeta goes with my everywhere, would have loved to put the hat and nose on him.

12 hours ago, Infirito said:

Here we go again... DE, folks, can you please for once be clear and say it how it is?

Limited time for what? Get rid of this bait and say clearly whether it's Offer expires in: or Items disappear from inventory in: 

Which one is it?

Items will be available for purchase up to that day. After the Jan 9th simply they removed from market until next years holidays.

Anything you buy stays in your inventory forever, unless you sell it if that's possible like the Orbiter decoration (the way to remove the festive decorations - I have mine all year long...).

strange...

I too find it strange that, some stuff are not available as separate items and only in bundles, like Titania skin a clanmate was asking for (glad I already have it from previous year), or the Kavat (Kubrow too?) Solstice I would like to buy and I can't find it as a stand alone item in the market. Already have some items from the bundle (Titania, Daedalus Armor set, Salix Syandana) so I am not really interested in buying it as a set.

Happy holidays everyone...

...and of course Happy Holidays to all of you at DE, thanks a lot for your continuance efforts on this amazing game you 've built for us.

The descriptions for Winter Bundle  (600 plat) and Winter Accessories Bundle (320 plat) were the same, and when I decided to try buy the Winter Bundle, I don't really notice getting anything besides the Winter Accessories Bundle.  Was I supposed to get something else with it, because I didn't get the Solstice Skin Bundle or the Winter Glyph Packs with it and I'm left a bit confused by what I paid 300 plat extra for

1 hour ago, Kittsu said:

The descriptions for Winter Bundle  (600 plat) and Winter Accessories Bundle (320 plat) were the same, and when I decided to try buy the Winter Bundle, I don't really notice getting anything besides the Winter Accessories Bundle.  Was I supposed to get something else with it, because I didn't get the Solstice Skin Bundle or the Winter Glyph Packs with it and I'm left a bit confused by what I paid 300 plat extra for

The only difference (aside from the cost in plat) is the Winter Bundle includes the Mirage frame and Glaxion (including slots and potatoes.) They are otherwise identical near as I can tell.

Archived