Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #120!

[DE]Rebecca

My questions:

1) Will it be possible to color helmets and bodies of frames seperatly like attachments and syandana (some helmets do not go well with deluxe skins coloring wise ☹️)? #fashionframematters
2) Will it be possible to have multiple animals out of stasis to equip different animals to different loadouts? 😊

Love you guys cant wait for Fortuna part2 and eventually melee 3.0 😍

Given all the work that is going into Railjack right now you must have an idea of what you want to do with arching controls, while I absolutely understand it's highly unlikely to be finalized right now there are some key issues that I'm sure you already have thought on

• Seperate controller/key binds for archwing. This is so so needed IMHO. I'm constantly fighting my ground controls to get good AW controls.
  • Full 6DOF as an option. The previous experimental flight suffered from not having a solid option to roll (didn't unusable at speed) and hard-locking sprint+strafe-up to afterburner making all sprint-strafing a mess
  • In-mission switching between "hover mode" (akin to the old horizon-locked controls) and free 6DOF mode. Many flight game have that switch, allowing precision and net-like flight when needed

For Riven mods, have you considered standardizing number values for each stat type and scaling it with Riven disposition?

This should significantly reduce overhead for storage of Riven mod data if only the stat combinations need to be stored rather than stats and numerical values.

It makes no sense for for 2 Rivens with the same stats for the same weapons to have slightly different numbers.

Question:

Well we ever see a Rework for the Squad System?

(More Information about meaning: ~ While playing with friends, its a hassle to always have to leave Squad - because alot of players remain in it afk (ect) - Could there ever be an option to Auto leave squad upon finishing a mission? and an If you enter a mission with say 1 or 2 friends, they remain after, but the randoms are kicked? ( Could it be a host option for the multi - and a Personal option for the solo auto leave squads)

World building is important and its really awesome that we have been given a few glimpses into the lives of the people through the background chatter in the relays or Fortuna but is it possible that we could gain a option for subtitles if standing near the people chattering? Alot of the dialouge can be hard to interpret due to background noises which is especially rampant in Fortuna.

Question:
Will you buff Pax Charge acrane?  Many people already pointed out, that recharge speed is way too slow and buff to "reload speed" provided by arcane itself...it's pathetic. In the practice it doubles/triples your reload time and for what? ability to not use a carrier?

In DevStream 117 we got our first look at Archwing Weapons coming to standard gameplay. I'm sure that's farther down the to do list with melee 3.0 and Fortune Part 2 still to come, but I wanted to ask: Will this mean we get our first ever Primed Arch Gun and Melee in the near future to use alongside this change, and our first ever Primed Mods for these weapon types? Thanks as always for your hard work and happy holidays!

So getting to mods will they be one for nikanas like one that let stay invisible  or can ask smoke get a rework 8s is not enough time to sneak around the battle field like a true badass space Ninja  it's not fair that loki & ivara can either stay invisible for either 20s or until energy runs out please show ash smoke ability some love

How are stances being changed with Melee 3.0, as far as the bonus damage, and forced procs from certain stances?

Is there anything in the works for an Ember rework?

Have you considered removing stasis as a barrier to custom loadouts involving different pets?

When are we getting more cosmetics for primary and secondary weapons?  There's almost nothing for the majority of the weapons in the game, it's mostly just the early weapons that have any cosmetics at all.

Why are there so many dual swords but zero dual sword cosmetic items that aren't attached to bundles, and then there's only 2 of those.  Fashion frame is the only end game we have and we're lacking in options for our weapons, aside from polearms.

I was wondering...
Will there be any more syndicate-based warframes? I feel a bit left out without Steel Meridian and the Aribiters of Hexis having their own as they seem to be some of the more intriguing syndicates. I'd love to play a quest where their own mechanics (defection game type and arbitration) are included in the story.

7 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Devstream120_1080p.jpg
Who:  Rebecca is joined by the usual suspects Geoff, Steve, Sheldon, and Scott!

What: It’s time to bring Fortuna Part II’s newest Warframe ‘Baruuk’ out to play – and more. Titania and Nyx will be making an appearance too!  And what’s this… a first look at our next Prime Access? And a deeper look at Fortuna Part II?! Buckle in!

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes and during the Livestream as well as a Chroma Prime Access Pack!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe to watch for a Twitch Drop, or if you're watching from your Switch, watch on the YouTube app!

When: Join us this Friday, December 7th at 2 p.m ET!

Please ask your questions here! Thread closes at 10 a.m ET on Friday, December 7th!  

Is it Mesa Prime?

I will SO buy Prime Access if she comes.

As pets 2.0 continues to slow roll out (it's still going on, right? you didn't just stop after fetch pleasetellmeyoudidntcallitadayafterdoingthat) , would it be possible in the future to making default precepts for companions built in rather than mods?

Also a simple command system for pets as well? With the new gear wheel UI can this be done now?

1) can we get more war fans added instead of just the gunsen? Like possibly a corpus version with lightsabers blades, or an infested one to go along with the Mire. And a possibility of throwing one of them at people? I like the swiftness and the uniqueness of them but my pool to choose from is a limit of one.

2) id also like to see riven mods added to arbitration mission after a full 60 min run to encourage some more of my colleagues to push harder and strive to succeed, instead of copping out at 10min mark for the first endo drop.

3) i can't wait to see what fortuna has in store for me in the xbox world, keep up the great work guys, gals, and tenno.

Archived