Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #120!

[DE]Rebecca

Hey all, I just have a couple inquiries I'd love to be addressed of possible between poop hunts and roadkill demonstrations;

Nyx deluxe? haven't heard anything since tennocon and with the rework really would love it

Has there been any talk of adding an auction house type feature to assist with casuals or people with jobs that can't be on at peak times to navigate the fleecing channel being able to acquire mods or parts?

Lastly I know I'll skip the melee 3.0 inquiry and instead ask, with fortnite having gone crossplay between consoles families is there any plan or work ongoing to try and bring Sony, Xbox, and nin-tenno together? 

(All my friends either play ps4 or Nintendo now and I need a crew for railjack. Crossplay or Xbox to pc transfer of accept either XD)

As always thanks for all the hard work and I know it took a while and likely will launch next week to compete with other games patch release but thanks for getting console to cert.

So excited for the new Devstream! Keep up the AMAZING work DE.I'm very excited to see how the Nyx update goes.

My questions:

Will Wukong and Atlas be approached sometime soon? Wukong just feels like an off-brand Valkyr and Atlas's rework continues to push him in the direction where his 1 is the only thing used. I want Atlas to be my favorite because I love how his frame looks and the flavor behind his abilities but trying to build him outside of his 1 is extremely difficult (even more so since the rework).

Will there be any attention given to old drop tables for "mid-tier" survival and defense? It is really frustrating when doing a survival and getting something like 15 Endo or even 1000 credits when you are well into a survival. I end up picking up more endo from enemy drops in the mission than I do from the actual 5 minute or 5 wave rewards. In the grand scheme of what are arguably the 2 most needed resources (imo), you are talking about gaining .00001% of what you need in the long run and that's really frustrating. I really like the new drop tables for the Plains (to match up with Fortuna drops). I would really like the same thing to happen towards some of the survival and Defense  (maybe even excavation) drop tables too.

That is it. 🙂 Love the game. Love the work you all do. Let's all lift together!

With apparently six warframes in the queue, not counting Primes, are we likely to see femframes that deviate from the body standard as much as some of the mascframes do? (Compare, say, Saryn/Zephyr and Nezha/Atlas, or even Rhino/Atlas.)

A lot of people, especially around The Sacrifice's release date, have asked about Umbra wandering the Orbiter, and I haven't heard of any news on that. Is that being looked into?

Is Stalker's face model ever going to get updated? The features look very plainly attached to a human base model underneath and it's pretty jarring.

I really appreciate the work y'all do. I know these questions aren't on the "hot topics" but I'd love to hear back on it; I love this game a lot.

Question: Would it be possible to have your Kavat/Kubrow/Moa teleport to you after it gets too far away?

I ask after having issues with my kavat getting stuck running in circles on in multiple locations on Earth.  The AI seems to have pathing issues and teleporting after X meters would likely be a quicker fix than fixing the AI.

I only have a couple of questions to put forward,

• Any plans for toggle Umbra details? There's been quite a few requests to let us do this to help fashion frame
  • Any plans to allow for additional exalted blade appearances? Currently it looks nice but I would personally prefer something similar to its previous incarnation (a sword of pure light).

Are there plans to add the Prime glyphs to the accessories pack or get them in another way? I already own the frames and the weapons but I want to get the accessories as well as the glyphs and the only way right now to do so is buying the highest tier for Prime Access or Prime Vault Unsealed.

Also, would there ever be another way to get the accessories of the Prime Access' that we missed before playing?

Do you remember Olemedi? The one who crafted the Kuria Statues? He/she is orokin and alive I guess because, he talked to us and gave us one of the Kuria Statues. Will we ever get to meet him/her? Will he/she appear in a quest? I would like to know more about him/her.

With Fortuna's release, it got a lot harder to go invis by ducking in time with Octavia's 3.  It used to be very easy to accomplish if you were playing Octavia, and somewhat difficult if you were not... now it's equally difficult for all.  Any chance we can get that change looked at?

Archived