Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #120!

[DE]Rebecca

As always here is my list of questions:

Fortuna questions:

1. Tony Hawk's Skateboarding soundtrack when?
  2. Jet Set Radio spraying mechanics when?
  3. Mini-quests when? Please add mini-quests or meaningful bounties for Fortuna. We want to do more than bounties.
  4. Orb killing when?
  5. Pets 2.0?

PoE questions:

1. More archwings when?
  2. Archwing fashionframe when?
  3. Sentient arm gun when?
  4. Sentient transporter when?
  5. Archwing secondaries when?
  6. Archwing melee stances when?
  7. Prime fishing rod when?
  8. Extractors working on PoE like any other planet when? (I have a very sad distilling extractor prime)
  9. Vendor selling rugs when?
  10. PoE mini-quests when? (For example: catch alive that big fish in the coast for 10k-20k mastery, or find a mine rich with ore, or a kid lost his pet Condroc and you need to find it)

Questions from previous devstream topic:

1. When will you make Tonkor great again? Or at least when will you release Prisma Wraith AkTonkor Vandal Prime?
  2. Friendly fire when? Radiation from sorties isn't enough.
  3. When will you nerf other "cheesy" frames, focuses and guns (looking at you Inaros, Naramon and Tigris series)?
  4. Tonkor's grenades exploding on impact with enemies when?
  5. Tonkor's grenades bounciness revert when?
  6. Very BIG indicator where the grenades are when?
  7. No more holding fire to aim with Tonkor when?

Some serious questions:

1. Sentient invasions when?
  2. Baro when?
  3. Pablo appearance during devstream when? (that one with Rebb doesn't count)
  4. Better loot from higher lvl enemies when?
  5. Not ridiculous armour and HP scaling of our enemies when?
  6. Tenno grenade launcher when?
  7. Kuva boss when?
  8. Orokin derelict matchmaking when?
  9. Excavation extractor HP and shield lvl scaling when?
  10. Stances for primary weapons when? You know you want it 😄
  11. Silva & Aegis buff when?
  12. Tonkor 6 meter indicator when?
  13. Mutagen Sample drop from infested mission nodes when?
  14. Mutagen Sample drop chance equal to that of Fieldron Sample or Detonite Ampule when?
  15. Lore events (like mutation of Salad V) incorporated into quest system when?
  16. Shield-gating when?
  17. TennoGen items for plat when?
  18. Different defence missions when? For example use the "defending the colony" type of mission for some of the Corpus dark sector nodes.
  19. Boss taunting us throughout planet's nodes when? I really loved when sometimes Zombie Salad V appeared in exterminate on Eris (and yet you fixed it).
  20. Lotus talking about boss during missions when?
  21. Radio chatter being significant when? It needs so much love.
  22. Ordis quest when?
  23. John Prodman quest when?
  24. Zephyr Deluxe Skin when?
  25. Second Clem quest when? Also waiting for "The Clem Within" quest.
  26. Phorid rework when?
  27. Phorid boss arena rework when?
  28. Tenno space program unfix when?
  29. Different enemies based on planets and bosses when?
  30. Misery when?
  31. IPS changes when?
  32. What killed me message when?
  33. Khora getting her whip instead of Strangledome when?
  34. Tricking game into thinking we play with more players in solo mode for increased spawns when?
  35. Fixing endless modes for solo players when?
  36. Hydroid and Zephyr Prime trailers WHEN?
  37. Private servers for mods other then conclave WHEN?
  38. Rework of session creating and network connection WHEN?
  39. Limbo and Chroma Prime trailers WHEN?
  40. Itzal Prime WHEN??
  41. Melee 3.0 WHEN?

Questions answered:

1. Invasion outcome actually changing node's faction when?
  2. Umbra when?
  3. Earth remaster when?
  4. Clan nemesis system when?
  5. Operator interacting with pets when?
  6. Focus changes when?
  7. Tenno shotgun when?
  8. More mandachord sound packs when?
  9. Operative not being stupid when (e.g. going into toxin in sortie kuva defense)? Hey you fixed that before Devstream, not fair!
  10. Wraith weapons/appearance colouring when?
  11. Orbiter's door opposite to infested door opening when?
  12. Other planet remasters when?
  13. A working map of plains when? (Current one is not very functional)
  14. Different Teralyst models when?
  15. Khora when?
  16. Warframe & Operator using two waypoints pls unfix.
  17. Tenno hover bikes when? (Dargyns will are be cool but not "hover bike" cool)
  18. Flying through space with our orbiter when? RAILJACK ❤️ ❤️
  19. Alphonse Elric skin when?
  20. Tricks and leaps of faith for our hoverboard when? ❤️ ❤️
  21. Spider pets when? (Please make cute ones just like jumping spiders with hats made of water droplets) ❤️ ❤️ (more likely then the pet below)
  22. Bird companion when (we need one for Pirate-Tentacle Prime)?

Keep up the good work! 🙂
But please reconsider at least some changes to Tonkor (you did revert changes made to Sonicor). 🙂

@[DE]Rebecca, pls answer some questions from my list. 🙂

Also a big shoutout to Space Mom for reading and answering my questions! ❤️ ❤️

Could we get the Cadus staff from China warframe released onto global warframe like the Zhuge and Umbra already have? The Trinity spectre already wields one on her junction so it is disappointing not to be able to in turn in the same game.

Also what happened to the Nemesis system?

i dont play warframe for that long but i notive some quite essential social feature is missing (at least for me).

so here is my question

why is there no option to toggle on or off that i can see when friends or clanmates come online or go offline? (one for friends and one for clan would be even nicer)

i miss my friends always because i never see when they come online

With the strata relay on earth having ember and being themed around fire, and maroos bazaar having a lot of plant life with the Oberon statue. i was wondering if there would be any changes to the other relays to theme them around certain warframes.

For Nintendo Switch can we get an option to swap A/B buttons for orbiter and terminal hacking navigation?  It is difficult going between PS4/XB1 to Switch with my muscle memory saying the right most button is back and the bottom button is accept.  Many spy terminal hacks alerted.

Also, will PS4/XB1 tenno get a migration window similar to what PC plays are having now?  It bums me out that I don't have access to gear that I have purchased/unlocked and dumped tons of forma/endo into while other have all their gear.

To be clear I am NOT asking for crossplay or crossprogression.  I just want my purchased/earned gear from another platform duplicated to the Switch, like you did for the PC tenno. Also, I promise not peep about the loss of any rivens 🙂

I don't believe that Sony or Microsoft has a claim to the save state of my game on your server, do they?

Will we be seeing more of Alad V? Are you planning to provide him some more character development? He's kinda dropped off the radar altogether since his appearance in the Second Dream, and his more sporadic appearances in the Acolyte events. Is he getting/can he get a redemption ark perhaps?

Also, can we have more lore on the Acolytes?

Hi Reb & Meg. You guys are truely amazing. Keep up the great work.

My questions is.

A. Will we Ever have a Dojo armory to display all our crurrently own weapons?

B. Will we ever see a warframe with Drone mechanics?

C. When will be see archwing wing weapons on the field??

DE's to-do list (probably for 2019) ;)

OPERATOR:
More uses for the Operator OUTSIDE the plains - maybe a specific enemy that could spawn in some missions, like a/some Vomvalist that could drop some Cores. Or maybe a Kuva Cloud that could randomly spawn... Or, why not both?

Make The other Focus schools actually necessary in some missions - like fighting the (new) Eidolons, or some other type of missions. Or else everyone will just continue use Zenurik... All the time.

Use Operator in other Orbitals - we go there and can't even take of our coats/frames.

Use the Operator in Relays - like we do in Cetus.

MISSIONS:
Go search for a key when doors lock - instead of just hacking consoles to move on.
Day-night cycles in other planets - don't other planets spin too?

Use the Archwing in the Kuva Fortress - I cry everytime I leave the Kuva Fortress and see the Archwing stats in the reward menu... doing nothing. It hurts, it really does.
Kubrows (Earth) and Stingrays (Mars) to drops specific resources - like Kuakas and Condrocs do in the Plains.
A use for Iron Wake - since the Harrow Quest I have NEVER returned there. It serves absolutelly NO purpose whatsoever. Either move Pallamino to Cetus and get rid of Iron Wake, or make it have an actual purpose in game... Maybe more shops? Or a Mercenary that would come once every 2 weeks with special bounties? A 3 to 5 stage mission that would take you all over the starchart and it would give you special rewards at each stage... Just a tought.

SINDICATES:
A Sigil for Ostron Sindicate - because all others have them, and so that we have at least ONE other way to earn standing for them outside the plains.
Lure Specters - In the Quills sindicate, to capture the Eidolon easely. NO foundry required! (btw ALL specters should "hold" position by pressing and HOLDING square button [PS4] because the amount of times they stand still because we are just reloading or opening lockers is too much and reeeeeally annoying).

PVP:
Lunaro needs a mini-map - just a little one on the upper left corner like we have in missions, to quickly see where my teammates and our oponents are. I have requested this too many times, so... If you are not going to improve it and so few people play it, maybe you should consider remove it all together?

Rewards in Frame Fighter - Why not move this to Conclave? I mean, I tried to play it a bit both times no one showed up. But if it had ANY rewards people might show up.

Better rewards - or else no one will play/return there. Possibly some of the itens in the daily login rewards?

HUD:
Type of landing craft support displayed in HUD - extremelly useful.
Reactant marked on radar - a little yellow dot would sufice. Instead of a clutered screen full of icons.
Eidolon Cores marked on mini-map and have them work with vaccum mod - a little blue dot would be enough and it should be picked up like Reactant... for the same reason.
[Note1: Like excavator powercells, these thing are already pretty visible in the game. But unlike powercells that we have to pick up manually, these do not happear in radar but (should just) work with vaccum. And because the hud can get pretty clutered with every little icon, I would prefer to have them marked on radar and have Vaccum pick them up. ]

Diferent icon between Mineral or Cristal displayed in our minning scanner - useful, to say the least (btw, boost Eidolon Cristal drops).

Icon for equiped Focus School displayed on the lower right corner of the HUD - instead of the 5 rings... A "quality of life" improvement to help us see what Focus we have equiped.

STARCHART:
Missions of Cetus displayed - and able to pick from there, like all other Sindicates have, instead of having to go in tye village just to take a look.

ORBITER:

Infested Room - Having it there always locked and just accesable to ONE frame or to remove Cysts, is kind of reductive... this room needs more use(s). So my idea was: some kind of enemy we could capture, bring here, sit them on the chair and let it analise(eat) them. This would give us some kind item or boost... Nitain Extract(?) or 10% bonuses for 1h (equal to rare stashes) sounds mighty fine.

ARSENAL:
Auto color match for weapons - changing weapons in loadout should still match previous color selection, just like syndanas do.

POE & FORTUNA:
Able to use Abilities when fishing - same as minning. Instead of unequip spear, use ability, equip spear... Extremelly useful.
Use of our ORIGINAL archweapons - because, why not?... (Logic). YES, THIS IS COMMING!
Use our OWN settings to control Archwing - forcing players to play with the "new" style command is annoying and degradating to play-style to say the least.

Use Archwing UNDERWATER - I mean, we use it in Urano, so... (Logic 2).

[Note2: concerning Archwing, if these things cannot be done for POE, them it is better to just change the entire design for a proper "Skywing" - a single wing from the arcwhing attached to the back (so as to keep the abilities) would be better understood by the players.]
Vaccum to catch Eidolon cores - you did it with Reactants, so... (Logic 3).
Fight the Teralist or Gautalist or Hidrolist in diferent missions - when night comes, have specific missions for each one individually (well, for Teralist we already have).

ARCHWING:
BTW my brother (a Destiny player) just got is Archwing in Warframe and LOVED IT SO MUCH. He too was suprised there weren't more missions with it.

Archwing Defense - comeback PLEEEEEEEASE! Make it ONE objective defense and put some good rewards there (Axi Relics!?) so I can go back to my Archwing fighting days.
Archwing Races and PvP - POE clearly show you have not forgotten good'old Archwing.
Use of regular Archwing weapons in POE- (AND controls)... C'mon, even if you nerfed the damage bit we still need them. [see Note2]

FOCUS:

School Sigils - Once you fully unlock and complete a School Tree you should get a Sigil from that School to mark your accomplishment. This should happen for all Schools.

All Schools Master - After unlocking and completing all nodes in all schools you should get a "Master" Sigil and a possibly a Trophy as decoration.

[Note3: This would work a bit like the Kuria rewards. You get one half way, and another at the end.]

In closing: Thank you DE for all your hard work. This list was much longer in the beguinning of 2018, and I hope it will get even smaller next year. If this is your last DevStream this year, I whish you all a Happy Holidays.

Hello! I would like to please know - Can you give us an update on when 4K/HDR support is coming to Warframe for Xbox One X & PS4 Pro?

It was announced by you all a while back, and Microsoft listed Warframe (along with a bunch of other titles) as one of the titles that is supposed to be receiving XB1X enhancement support as well. I believe pretty much all of the other titles on that list have already received 4K support on XB1X. I really want to play Warframe in 4K/HDR on my XB1X, so it would mean a lot to me if we could hear an update on what is happening with 4K support on consoles. Thank you so much! 😊

Dear Rebb,

I know you love data. I love data too! So here is a data question:

How many Clem clones have players created?

How many have been deployed?

And perhaps most importantly, what's the completion rate for the weekly Help Clem quest? Is the community actually helping Clem?!

Archived