Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #120!

[DE]Rebecca

Will you ever add christmass colors? There are no free whites and the only thing we get fo free are grey, pinkish white, and purplish white. 

Second thing, why are pets so weak? Will the pets 2.0 be better if you got around to that? I can bring a pet to a high level mission and it will be just another challenge keeping my him/her alive.

23 hours ago, Blackthorn66 said:

Stop. Asking. 

Kavats.
Are.
Immune.
To.
Infestation.

Totally stoked on the idea of new Helminth room mechanics though. Nidus awakens the Helminth consciousness, and he says stuff to you occasionally when you enter the room that begs for more elaboration.

Helminth is a separate type which is why it's not controlled by the hive mind ,

Or so i suspect. Maybe they could be not immune to it 

If not im ssue we would accept infested moa 

Hey @[DE]Rebecca and Crew,

any chance I could get a feedback on a feedback post I made few weeks ago about future of Trials?

Or at the least could You forward my little idea to [DE]Steve and [DE]Scott? I think it's something worth looking at.

It would mean world to me.

Thank you either way.

Cheers.

My questions:

- A long time ago, when Wyrm and Shade were the only Sentinels, there was mention ( during Devstreams ) of Sentinels possibly hacking things for us. Has this been abandoned, forgotten, or just a low priority? Thanks for the Moa's.

- Why do we give samples of Orokin technology ( Forma, Potatoes, Prime parts ) to Syndicates/Baro Ki'Teer? How does this maintain the Balance?
Please give me a lore-related reason to do this, even if only a little ingame queue of the Lotus giving me the OK to help out these Syndicates and/or Baro Ki'Teer.

As mainly a solo player (I haven't been able to bring my friends over, and antisocial, so new friend are hard), I haven't been able to really hunt idolons or get any of there drop, such as arcane (which I get, can be traded plat for), idolon shards/brilliant idolon shards. I can't even build my Paracesis as the shards can't be traded 😢

Any plans to allow idolon drops to be obtain in other ways that are solo-able? Even if its really rare alerts, etc

• Can we get a mark against all vaulted items and relics in our inventories/codex, please?
  • Will range be an arsenal stat for weapons soon? for melees, beam weapons and fall-off distance for shotguns etc
  • Is there a plan to bring back old tactical alerts so that people can upgrade their sigil, and do some content while we wait for the updates
  • Is there a plan to fix broken waypoints?
  • Is there a plan to fix rescue missions that take several minutes to show you extraction after you rescue the target?
  • Will Toroid farming be looked at? Perhaps introduce them into the bounty droptable like breath of the ediolon in plains bounties?

Will you ever allocate Zephyr Deluxe the development time and resources it needs to be completed, as other deluxes have, or will it continue to languish in purgatory as somebody's side project as it has for three years now?

Can we receive any statement on the now months-old undocumented removal of melee knockdown/stagger resistance and lack of interaction with sprint and other speed buffs, as per:

Will anything be done about the Catchmoon's extremely clunky hitboxes, lack of geometry punchthrough even with punchthrough mods equipped, and bugged lack of damage at close range, as per:

I gotta know if there was ever any ideas to add emotes that use both Operator and Warframe like the Lunaro reveal picture?: like Hydroid and Ember on the right. Personally having something like the Ember pose would be so awesome.91P86U+czbL.jpg

Will Cetus gain another way to obtain Standings in a similar way to Fortuna's Debt Bonds? Will we see any other updates for Cetus and Plains of Eidolon?

Is there also a chance we can get random resources that are exclusive to Plains of Eidolon when breaking containers as such?

is there a plan to implement the Moa pets, K Drive, and Kitguns into the profile equipment list? I do notice they are missing but the garuda and corpus themed weapons along with the new sentinal weapons made it in with no qualms.

Can we please get Orokin theme'd decorations for the orbiter? (perhaps like a Orokin Container style and a few others in the same theme?)
Any plans to release the Ayatan Sculpture that was previously discussed in past dev-streams? (The one at Old Man Suumbat's stand on Cetus)

See you soon.

I'm not gonna make it to the Live stream, and I'm terrified for Titania's rework. The DEVworkshop proposal did not inspire me with much confidence, and I'm gonna be chomping at the bit until I know whether its gonna be a Vauban Revisit or a Nezha Revisit. Fingers, arms, legs, and unmentionables tightly crossed for the former.

Archived