Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #120!

[DE]Rebecca

Hi, so...a couple questions:

-Any progress on the various deluxe skins we have seen so far? (Nyx, Atlas, Zephyr, Limbo, Titania)

-(May have been answered already) When are we getting new operator hairs? Any new styles you can show off?

-When are revenant and garuda being added to conclave?

Ok so I have 2 questions:

1. If the operators are supposedly male... why are everything we get to choose from so feminine? Any plans of different skins or facials that are more masculine or mature?

2. One thing that has been bothering me for a very long time is Fog color in the orbiter is permanently blue. If we have the option to change fog colors in the Dojo, why don’t we also have that ability in our orbiters. I have came up with several neat color schemes only to trash it because the fog color clashes.. A fix for this would be great or at least no fog on the orbiter if we can’t be allowed to change it.

1. New Timeline for Melee 3.0?

1a. Will the *Chimera Spoiler* be able to use ‘Two-Handed Katana’ stances as well as Heavy Blade Stances? Secondarily, will the Heavy Blade Skins (namely Tennogen) be potentially useable on weapons in the ‘Two-Handed Katana’ family?

3. Nyx Deluxe Skin Progress?

4. New/More Zaw Parts? Would love a bunch more unique weapon parts for these, they’re by far one of my favorite parts about Warframe!

5. Any updates on the Weapon FX not coloring properly on the newer Tennogen skins (namely the Ion Greatsword)?

Thanks to y’all for all that you do! Y’all are the best devs out there (:

- How are the changes to Nyx and Titania coming along? Are you planning to make any more changes to either other than what you told us about in a previous devstream?

- Are there plans to remove beast genetic integrity as part of the ongoing "pets 2.0" mentioned on a previous devstream? Given the changes made to the incubator upgrade, genetic integrity has become more of an annoyance (remembering to hit a button that otherwise doesn't affect anything) than anything else.

- What ever happened to the kingpin system? This looked like it could have been an interesting activity to flesh out clans, provided it could have been balanced for clans of all tiers.

On 2018-12-05 at 5:38 PM, Culaio said:

Any chance you will actually Buff Vauban for REAL ? I am sorry to say it but last buff was a joke, vauban is still far below other frames.

This. I love Papa V to death and back, but he's slowly falling farther and farther behind everyone else in terms of doing anything.

Can we please please please please please keep/swap the winter Liset theme instead of having to delete it? I don't care how long I have to wait, nor of any other updates, glitches, or urgent rebalances.

Just let us "keep" Snowbro co-autopilot...

hello i am new to community so dont know much about but i'll like to ask about lotus and will there be any more quest to come and are there any more umbra frames 

• why all ship interior are same but outer body is different if a person like me want have mantis for exp, i would like have some thing diffrent about it.
  • if prime frames have some extra then the non prime frames insted of have much more armor or health or energy like some extra abilities that way  prime version would be  like some superior  or high in class from non prime frames..

i hope i didnt offend or had been rude in any way thes are just some things i would like to have in this game for my personal taste but over all  i am enjoing the warframe like the community and hoping to see some great things. 

Thank you so much .

Is there any chance of getting the game launcher to be WINE compatible or getting an official statement if 3rd party launchers are allowed?

I assume the Switch team are using DXVK anyway, so getting PC users to know they can test Warframe with DXVK on Linux, without risking an account loss would be usefull for both PC and Switch users.

12 hours ago, Durge said:

I gotta know if there was ever any ideas to add emotes that use both Operator and Warframe like the Lunaro reveal picture?: like Hydroid and Ember on the right. Personally having something like the Ember pose would be so awesome.91P86U+czbL.jpg

Gonna bump this: I'd love to pose with my Warframe.

Single daggers have covert lethality are there any ideas for making dual daggers more viable considering their short range and low attack dmg vs larger weapons?
Will we get in the near future:

• another Helminth companion?
  • more Kavat Breeds?
  • dual gunblades? (Dual Sarpa is what I look forward too most)

Do you have stats on:

• usage of the charge attack on the Sancti Magistar vs normal attacks?
  • What percentage of those attempts actually result in triggering the healing effect?
  • usage of Trinity's well of life vs her other abilities?

Can we get the riven cap increased?

Will there be switch exclusive packages like how on the PS4 there are the obsidian packages, if there will be do you guys have a drop dates when that might happen?

Do you have any plans for a cosmetic transmission voices like for example a Capt. Vor voice transmission for diffenrent mission types?

Archived