Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #120!

[DE]Rebecca

Will we ever see something like a gore 2.0? I still see all the same old bugs (like double torsos) when cutting up enemies. Captura mode really highlights what im talking about. I dont know maybe it's just the hit boxes or something that could use some tweaking. I still think it would be cool if puncture and impact (and explosives hehe) had different gore effects. 

Edit: not asking for you guys to go all killing floor 2 here hehe.

Will we be getting any new Kitgun parts that alter the firing mode of the gun? 

Will we be getting any new arcanes in Fortuna Part 2, such as operator, amp or even some new kitgun arcanes?

Will there be an event on the Orb Vallis similar to Plague Star on Plains?

I have 3 questions.

1. Years ago, you showed us the Zephyr Deluxe skin. Is it still planned sometime to be released or is it dismissed entirely?

2. What happened to "legacy" weapon skins like the sawed off shotgun skin for Bronco and the real pistol skin for secondary sidearms like Lato?

3. Is Damage 3.0 going to be brought back but better refined someday?

Will railjack be clan-only activity ?

When will we see docking animation of liset with orbiter in game you shown parts of long time ago in devstreams ?

Any chance you will actually Buff Vauban for REAL ? I am sorry to say it but last buff was a joke, vauban is still far below other frames.

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Devstream120_1080p.jpg
Who:  Rebecca is joined by the usual suspects Geoff, Steve, Sheldon, and Scott!

What: It’s time to bring Fortuna Part II’s newest Warframe ‘Baruuk’ out to play – and more. Titania and Nyx will be making an appearance too!  And what’s this… a first look at our next Prime Access? And a deeper look at Fortuna Part II?! Buckle in!

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes and during the Livestream as well as a Chroma Prime Access Pack!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe to watch for a Twitch Drop, or if you're watching from your Switch, watch on the YouTube app!

When: Join us this Friday, December 7th at 2 p.m ET!

Please ask your questions here! Thread closes at 10 a.m ET on Friday, December 7th!  

When is fortuna coming onto console. Please give date if possible

With how absurdly strong kitguns already are, are we going to see an event similar to Plague Star that introduces more kitgun parts/arcanes? I'm worried that such an event would introduce power creep to a weapon type that is already overpowered.

Do you have any concrete information about how Rivens will be readjusted in the future? Please don't leave us in limbo for like eight months in a row without a riven adjustment.

Also, any info on when sentinel weapon rivens will become obtainable by players? These and Primed chamber possibly being sold for tens of thousands of plat is unacceptable.

And the obligatory "How is Melee 3.0 going" question will also be asked here. Thanks in advance

As the UI rework is in the works, I'd like to bring attention to a few related elements:

HUD rework? Greater scalability and customization would be welcome, as it stands the minimap truly lives to its name as it's so small it is barely useable, scaling the whole interface on the other hand clutters the whole screen.

Settings menu?

Not only the sensitivity range could be greatly expanded (as the lowest sensitivity is nowhere near "low"), it could also bring support for non-integer values.
There's also the whole issue of aimed and scoped sensitivity setting being implemented in the most amateurishly backwards way imaginable, being what I assume just hipfire sensitivity under legacy aimed/scoped modifier. Instead the aimed/scoped sensitivity should follow the uniform aiming system in few other games based upon such fancy formula as SensFactor = atan(tan(ZoomFov/2)*constant) / atan(tan(HipFov/2)*constant)

I believe it would greatly improve the feel of the game, as for such low-sens players like me (even though 0 at 600DPI is just barely over my desired sensitivity), setting the aimed sensitivity is borderline impossible as there isn't enough precision between 0 being too low and 1 being too high.

The aimed/scoped sensitivity should instead be a percentage of hipfire, instead of the current implementation.

Archived