Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #120!

[DE]Rebecca

1. Will there a revamp of the codex system or a warframe Wiki? Wikia is impossible to use on mobile due to so many ads and auto-play videos and I wanted to bring it up as there has been an influx of newer players and had hoped for a mobile solution for players to browse through information even in the middle of gameplay. 

2. Is there a roadmap, general SoonTM list, new years resolution for warframe in 2019? We're aware of melee 3.0, RailJack, Gas City, 6(hopefully) new warframes. I understand that larger announcements won't be made until tennocon or that it's too early to announce but I hope for smaller things like audio/sound rework, tileset rework/remastered, QoL items, new possible weapons as melee 3.0 is holding back new melee weapons, etc. 

3. Will there be more DE staff join streamers for personal Q&A sections? I enjoyed the Q&A w/ DE Scott during TacticalPotato's Twitch stream as we got to know Scott's history, his mentality/reasons around certain ideas, and how he came to work at DE other than simply "the guy who nerfs warframes at DE".

I always enjoy the concept art/ideas that are shared during the DevStream even if it may or may not be fully realized as it just shows the level of creativity, investment and some crazy ideas that some DEvelopers have.

I've been thinking about this for awhile...

We know that Excalibur Umbra is suppose to be different from normal Excalibur. But the only difference is the stats, animation and name of the blind, looks and specials against sentients.

To make Umbra somewhat more unique to basic version, could Umbra get the old version of Slash Dash back?

Another thing has come to my mind is Operator customization. We have items that can cover our ears, eyes, area around the mouth and headpieces. Could we have some sort of way to place item in each section of the face?

Just something that I'm sure bugs the hell out of everbody.

Is there any chance of either creating a vote-kick systemfor squads to boot those annoying bounty/mission leechers or implementing some kind of penalty for non-participation such as having each bounty stage zoned so if a player is outside of that zone during the bounty stage they get nothing for it? (obviously making that zone invisible so it can't be exploited by entering then leaving)

1 minute ago, TheFranss said:

I've been thinking about this for awhile...

We know that Excalibur Umbra is suppose to be different from normal Excalibur. But the only difference is the stats, animation and name of the blind, looks and specials against sentients.

To make Umbra somewhat more unique to basic version, could Umbra get the old version of Slash Dash back?

Another thing has come to my mind is Operator customization. We have items that can cover our ears, eyes, area around the mouth and headpieces. Could we have some sort of way to place item in each section of the face?

In regards to operator customisation, can the eyelash/eybrow colours be detached from the base hair colour and also the accent colour detached? It's all well and good to have black accents but to have black blush on the cheeks well thats just awful...

Please just give us a melee 3.0 update. It's been hanging in the air for 9 months now and since the Mainline there's a lot of nervous buzz around the changes. I know it's not ready, I know it won't be ready until next year, but please do a dev workshop or a showcase or something to explain what's going to happen. This is one of the biggest system overhauls Warframe's seen since the very early days. Please talk about it.

13 minutes ago, hotfixbot3000 said:

As the UI rework is in the works, I'd like to bring attention to a few related elements:

HUD rework? Greater scalability and customization would be welcome, as it stands the minimap truly lives to its name as it's so small it is barely useable, scaling the whole interface on the other hand clutters the whole screen.

Settings menu?

Not only the sensitivity range could be greatly expanded (as the lowest sensitivity is nowhere near "low"), it could also bring support for non-integer values.
There's also the whole issue of aimed and scoped sensitivity setting being implemented in the most amateurishly backwards way imaginable, being what I assume just hipfire sensitivity under legacy aimed/scoped modifier. Instead the aimed/scoped sensitivity should follow the uniform aiming system in few other games based upon such fancy formula as SensFactor = atan(tan(ZoomFov/2)*constant) / atan(tan(HipFov/2)*constant)

I believe it would greatly improve the feel of the game, as for such low-sens players like me (even though 0 at 600DPI is just barely over my desired sensitivity), setting the aimed sensitivity is borderline impossible as there isn't enough precision between 0 being too low and 1 being too high.

The aimed/scoped sensitivity should instead be a percentage of hipfire, instead of the current implementation.

Ohhhhhh, can we have separate HUD for the Archwing that tracks like a proper planes HUD with horizon and altitude when on the Plains or Vallis? Personally I find guessing when I'm flying flat and level irratating. 

vor 2 Stunden schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

And what’s this

OwO

---No seriously.. what's happening to the Equinox deluxe skin? I am simply refusing to play this frame because the default skin is SO ugly.

---How about making sentinel weapons finally viable? With the newest sentinel weapon additions it feels like an extra slap to the face. Grinding so hard to reach max rank and finding out that they're all.. just as bad. They're so useless, it's not even funny.

---Stasis field does nothing. It only slows down rockets from bombards as far as I have seen. Why does it not slow down every kind of projectile like corpus weapons? Moas dont even try to come near and shield you.

Garuda's talons are the first Warframe weapon that is equippable as an "ordinary" melee weapon. It is not an exalted weapon but rather something featured heavily in the Warframe's design. 

Is there a chance we could see older frames revisited to have the same applied? For example Khora's whip, Atlas's fists, Ash's underarm blades, Harrow's thurible, Nezha's glaive/disc, etc.

I think it is a great and welcomed feature on Garuda but I imagine there are a lot of players who, for example, would want to have Khora's whip equippable or some other Warframe-featured weapon.

Since Nyx is losing her only means to defend herself against enemies, I need a couple of questions to be answered

1) Will her Shield, Armor and Health be buffed to compensate for losing her Psychic Bolts ability?

2) How will the augment for Psychic Bolts be changed since she will lose the ability itself and be replaced with something else.

1 minute ago, Uzenvard said:

Are there any ideas for a new boss for Ceres? Considering that by that point in a new player's run, Lech Kril is already dead and Vor has already been cut in half and is presumably becoming forever bound to the void? 

See I didn’t even know either of these things. Having so much of Warframe’s story tied up in events from 2016 is really confusing.

• Can we get a response in terms if there are any plans to let Khora benefit from having 2 sets of Fetch, or Fetch and Vacuum, much like how Animal instinct stacks?
    • While Khora is still a little rough around the edges imo, this is the change that would easily secure her place as one of my favorite frames.
  • Can Umbra be made to use Exalted Blade during his passive, much like he does in the quest?
    • Or at the very least make him redraw it as I transfer into him, as it feels very bad to have to spend time redrawing his 4, as well wasting the energy to do so. It ruins the 'dynamic duo' play style of using both Umbra and the Operator, like the passive seems to facilitate.
  • I'm curious what rewards the Orb fights will offer us outside the realms of Vox Solaris.
    • This is coming from the viewpoint of a player that has unlocked all but 3 focus nodes, and is soon to be complacent with the Arcane collection I have.
  • With Railjack coming, I think a few archwing changes would increase player interest while we wait for the movement changes I believe you announced. Any opinions on...
    • Buffing starter gear, removing collision stun/damage, and adding AW mods to non-AW missions? I love AW, but it suffers from a lack of content, and I think this could raise popularity so that more could be added.
  • With pets 2.0 eventually coming, is there any intention to allow multiple pets to be equip across multiple different loadouts at once (in the meantime)? 
    • Not only it it annoying, it is almost demoralizing when you want to change pets in places you can't like Fortuna or the Simulacrum. Often this leaves you without a companion at all, as it's easy to forget.
  • On that same note, the pet mod pool has become very "diluted" with the Fortuna update, especially with Kavats. Is there anyway we can have separately modded claws/weapons for our pets? Making a universal Kubrow one, and Kavat one for example.
    • This would preferable have mods like Bite, Maul, Frost Bite, Sharpened Claws, etc...
  • Is there any intention to add the headshot multiplier to the Catchmoon, and back to the Arca Plasmor? As while they hit a lot of enemies, they quickly fall off as crit weapons that can’t headshot.
  • Are there any changes coming to the Catchmoon projectile?
    • As unlike the Arca Plasmor (which has a small projectile followed by a large wave that bypasses terrain, so long the main projectile doesn’t hit it), the Catchmoon has a large projectile. Which not only gets caught on terrain, it also misses enemies at extremely close range, and hits objects that are no longer there such as open doors and galleon defense pods.
  • With modular weapons I feel like there is a lot of discouragement in experimentation. As many take a long time to create, and if you are unhappy with it, you have to make the entire weapon again with maybe just one part changed. Is there anyway to lock the strike/chamber to a weapon, and allow us to interchange the other parts like grips, links, magazines, etc...? Thus preventing Mastery Rank abuse.
  • I prefer to run Unairu in the Eidolon fights, but I didn't start using it until after the Chimera update. Supposedly the update really messed up how the wisp from this school spawn, messing up their physics and making them glitchy in general I guess. Is there any headway into fixing this?
    • Also a good rework of this node could make it so the buff is granted to the user automatically, and the wisp are then exclusive to teammates.

Hey.

Will you be rebalancing the new sentinel weapons introduced in Fortuna ? Especially the Vulcax, which is currently the worst sentinel weapon in the entire game despite requiring Old Mate and MR 14.

And how close are we to finally using the same mods on both our weapon and our sentinel's ?

Thanks.

Hey Guys! was just wondering about Orb fights and if there would be an increase in rewards for arbitrations for vitus essence since there are players like me who are already just flowing with this essence but with nothing to spend it on. Also another review about ALL riven dispotions will hopefully take effect with melee 3.0 or soon after, this would be greatly appreciated. Like always keep the good times rolling! Keep up the good work!

Archived