Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #120!

[DE]Rebecca

Hello these are some questions that I had.

What is the current state of the kingpin system?

Are there any work for bow mods or mods that allow bullets/projectiles to either split before hitting an enemy or bounce off of enemies and objects? (this is mostly a hope and also a unique concept that is only shows in only a few weapons and mods that are tied to specific weapons)  

Sentient tile set update? (It was shown, like the Kingpin system, a long while now and it just been over-shadowed by the presence of fortuna) 

Current state of railjack?

I really want to say that I'm amazed by the work that gets done by de every day and that I'm very proud for how well Warframe is doing. I don't expect to get a reply but here's to hoping. 

This is a question for Keith Power and George Spanos, but I would also like to hear from others as well and what you all think. I was wondering if there could be a reincorperation of the older soundtracks to the game such as "Ancient Systems", "Drums of War", "The Coming Storm" and "In the Shadow of the Tower".

I feel that an update or remaster to these older tracks can be made to better assimilate into current and future updates to Warframe somewhere down the line. I understand that stuff like this takes time with other major projects in the studio like Railjack (along with the kingpin system but we can have someone else talk about that( no primed salt used )) and The New War.

I hope to eventually see this to fruition and for you all to have a nice day.

And take a freaking vacation, you all need a break after Fortuna.

Awhile back during the devstreams there was a comment made stating that feedback on the arbitration would be pushed "soon" however it's kinda been buried by all the fortuna hype. Any word on those plans, and if not available soon, can we possibly hear some possible tidbits on things to come to address the feedback?  No rush just curious to see what's in the pipe concerning arbitration. 

I have a question

now that rivens have been pulled from companion weapons ((be it temp or not)) can we please please PLEASE remove that stupid mod conflict thing? khora dosnt have that issue with kavats. and since "companion weapons arnt meant for damage" anyways. why not just save us the pain of forcing us either level up 2 of everything or have to keep swapping back and forth between weapons each time you change guns ((not to mention that half of them you cant use because they are pistols))

Kubrow fur has been broken for a long time with no official acknowledgement of the matter. Is it actually a feature now or is it a bug because as it stands kubrows really look bad and it takes away the urge for alot of people use them. (there are multiple threads about this and even brozime uploading a video showcasing that kubrows simply look emancipated since their fur is somewhat see through now Brozime's video

3 hours ago, Kageroh said:

I do hope you keep these streams to Friday evening instead of Thursdays, this way I can at least watch and sleep in.

devstreams have always been on fridays and there has never been an indication of them planning to change that. 

4 hours ago, Lored said:

When next Double Resource Weekend? Last one was more than 1 year ago.

Any news:

• "Kingpin" system;
  • Thumper Bot from 105 and 106 devstreams;
  • Any chance to PoE grinding changes;
  • Pets 2.0;
  • Cephalon Samodeus lore or something(some fragments across world like kuria with some stories) with it;
  • Companion/pets commands system;
  • Any warframe add in Arbitrations droplist;
  • Old quests replay;
  • Limbo deluxe;
  • Seasonal events (winter event?);
  • Reveal Fortuna items in profile;
  • Wukong rework (or mb not? he's ok).

How about: 

• New archwing & arch-weapons;
  • New Landing Craft ship;
  • New mechanics with Helminth Infirmary room;
    • Infested Kavat;
  • New Kavat type (2 kavats vs 5 kubrows + helminth, unfair);
  • New Venus Kubrow type(Kubrodons);
  • MOA (Venari mb?) mod sets;
  • New MOA unique mods;
  • Chesa Retrieve rework (since Fetch ingame, Chesa useless)
  • Status mods like Rifle Aptitude rework;
  • Sentinels weapons Augments;
  • Unique skins for Login Rewards weapons (Azima, Zenistar...)
  • Clan management system:
    • Fields for "Clan description"(Clan Rules), except for the already available "motd"
    • More information for admins:
      • Player(x) invite Player(y);
      • Curent resources progress (%);
      • Curent research progress (%);
    • More flexible and variable "Hierarchy and Roles" system:
      • Stricter access to the Dojo and Labs (to avoid players who join the clan, buy BP's and leave).
  • New map for Relay's and Dojo (colored with markers) like in PoE or OV;
  • Dojo:
    • Custom Obstacle Course increase decoration limit;
    • Remove/change requirement Hemocyte Cystolith for Plague Star clan trophies;
    • In-room Dojo spawn point(marker);
    • Changeable statues in Temple of Honor;
    • Infested & Corpus statues decorations (now only Grineer);
    • Weapon racks decorations;
    • Infested theme decorations;
    • Orokin Derelict theme decorations;    
    • Factions Storage Containers;
    • Factions Resource Caches;
    • NPC for dojo;
    • Sentient Lab;
    • Syndicate rooms (like in relay);
    • Dojo Hangar (like in relay);
  • Boss reworks:
    • The Sergeant;
    • Hyena Pack;
    • Phorid;
    • Zanuka Hunter.

I would add stuff like this:

• Events in general, when is the next one?
  • Melee 3.0 and any more info that is needed to be seen on the matter before release next year
  • Changes made in Fortuna coming to POE?
    • fully built arcanes vs BPs
    • increases/changes to enemies on the plains add pure elite POE grineer units at night?
    • changes to the day-night cycle of POE
  • warframe equip able archwing weapons
  • ghoul weapon?
  • corrupted enemy roster additions?
  • Whats happening to the infested? in BIG grineer update, one big corpus update, whats next for the goopy bros?

Will there be continued bug fixes in the next series of updates (Orb Vallis, Plains of Eidolon, specific warframe/enemy/weapon bugs)? Or will bug fixing be pushed further back and would new updates just be mainly focused on content? (Would prefer to see more bug fixes instead).

As it stands one of the most effective ways to level up unwanted gear is to leech and afk. Is there any plans to fix experience distribution among your gear evenly regardless of how you kill your enemies to encourage more active game-play while leveling?

Is Arcane Victory ever going to be fixed/explained better? In the description states that grants the chance to heal over time with each headshot kill without further requirements... Yet is only working with secondaries as for right now. Are you going to change the description or the way the arcane works? Because right now is really unreliable being secondaries only since many frames cannot run Grace for their lack of bulk (like banshee, the glass cannon) and could be helped with this arcane. I would really like a definitive answer, many people have complained about it in the forums, just by looking arcane victory in google yields this kind of results, and it appears that you have not answered them.

Ok a few quick questions  (more like a wish list):

• I am guessing this will be answered in the devstream, but just in case: Any word yet on when Nyx will get her new deluxe that was designed by my fav artist, Mr Death Vigil himself?
  • Any possibility of a top down spaceship/liset shooter for ludoplex?  Or behind the ship like a gummi ship or something?
  • Any plans for being able to copy some of the things we build in the dojo.  I built Metal Gear Rex, but I think I want to move it to another room.
  • Weapon articula?
  • Pyranna Prime effect on a Greatsword/heavy blade or maybe a shadow energy effect with each swing instead?
  • Swords attached to companions (Beasts and/or Sentinels)?
  • Silly question - AkLenz when?

Any news on Damage 3.0?
All these updates are amazing, but the game inevitable boils back down to tripping over the same problems it's had for years, which inevitably push me away from the game again.

And is there any plans for expanding upon the Tennogen concept, letting players build other things like missions and mods and damage systems and what have you?
Maybe something like a Dojo upgrade, akin to the Obstacle Course, but you make your own missions for fun?  Kind of like how they make those crazy sculptures of giant mechs and such.

Archived